Big 10 Championship: Michigan vs Iowa: 12/2 7pm

Vic Mackey

I get what Iowa is and how they do it and have "success" but there is ZERO chance these guys can drive the field on Michigan. 

Michigan has played two top 10 defenses and came away averaged 27 points in those games, and both of those teams (O$U/Pedo) had semi functional offenses. Iowa could seriously end up with less than 100 yards off offense and like 30 total offensive plays. 

I know as Texas fans you are rooting for an upset but there is literally zero path for Iowa to win this game. Michigan turns the ball over 4 times in their own half of the field they still probably win 28-16. 

In little Ferentz's swan song could they empty the playbook and hit a trick or two? Maybe? But they don't have the talent to do that.

The score won't be close. They game will be even less close than the score. 

Edited by Juicy

31-3 Michigan 
Iowa kicks a "you didn't shut us out" early 4th quarter FG.
Yeah I have no faith Iowa will do anything. Just wishful thinking for Texas to get in.

The original Big 12 laughs at how unequal the divisions in the Big 10 are. The division with Ohio State, Michigan and Penn State is light years better than the other side. Teams like Iowa and northwestern, who are garbage on offense, are able to win it. Iowas defense is nothing more than a product of how bad their schedule and division is. Penn State is mediocre offensively and scored 31 on Iowa.

At least in the old Big 12, the North teams were at least competent.

Yeah I have no faith Iowa will do anything. Just wishful thinking for Texas to get in.

The original Big 12 laughs at how unequal the divisions in the Big 10 are. The division with Ohio State, Michigan and Penn State is light years better than the other side. Teams like Iowa and northwestern, who are garbage on offense, are able to win it. Iowas defense is nothing more than a product of how bad their schedule and division is. Penn State is mediocre offensively and scored 31 on Iowa.

Iowa has played one team with an offense ranked higher than 94th. That was pedo and they demolished Iowa.

Maryland would be able to win the west easily. Poor wiscy. What a fall from grace for them
  • Hook 'Em 2

Defense. Special teams. Turnovers. Field position…if there was any game that one team had to rely on these tired keys to the game, it’s Iowa tomorrow