Texas Softball 2024 - Farewell to the Big 12 (and back to OKC?)

Js1

Just now, bschoolprof said:

Maxwell in the circle again for OU.  NO surprise there.  

Let’s hope whatever we sort of figured out in the 7th inning on Friday carries over. We started to see her much better by the end 

2 hours ago, FloridaHorn said:

Was nice to see Stewart hit a few balls hard. Atwood’s issue is the same issue many of the girls are having….they are trying to pull every pitch.

Exactly the problem.   I dont see any of our hitters that actively look away and try and go with it.    Also see a huge problem with pitch selection in hitter counts: 2-0 count and they'll swing at a ball or a pitchers pitch.  

• Rage+1 1

Just now, perfectchaos007 said:

Maxwell is dealing 

We don’t make adjustments. Steve Singleton can feed on crap pitching but we shit our pants against better pitching 

• Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

Just now, Js1 said:

We don’t make adjustments. Steve Singleton can feed on crap pitching but we shit our pants against better pitching 

Yeah - this is starting to be my concern.  I hate our gameplans and lack of adjustments.  It's just dumb softball.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, bschoolprof said:

Yeah - this is starting to be my concern.  I hate our gameplans and lack of adjustments.  It's just dumb softball.  

Seems like the old "roll the ball out there and let your talent go to work." Which is OK...until facing an elite team with at least as much talent and better adjustments. 

Let’s get some more runs.

Let’s get some more runs.

So that whole delay was because a coach gave a low five or whatever to the gal as she was headed home after a HR. Good fricken grief.  

That’s some petty ass bullshit.
  • Hook 'Em 2