2024 Poker : GTO or GTFO

Lurch

I folded.  

Results.  Guy who went 700 all in had straight.  First guy who called 700 had kk for set on board with straights.  Complete moron call by him.  Person to my right had QJ also as part of wrap draw with nut flush draw as well.  

I obviously folded and KK gets half the pot with a pair of kings on my 335 board.  The two straights quarter the other half.

Debated whether I should have considered potting on turn as well, but since I had nothing on other board felt that calling was right move. 

Thought for sure someone had 55 and maybe 77 and obviously results got me in my feels eeve though I felt confident at time in decision. 

I guess Doug P was trying to open up a new card room in Farmers Branch and the city would need to approve. He pitched to their city council tonight and lost. But this shit cracked me up. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 hours ago, Blotto said:

I guess Doug P was trying to open up a new card room in Farmers Branch and the city would need to approve. He pitched to their city council tonight and lost. But this shit cracked me up. 

That's funny.... Doug laughing 😃

Unfortunately vote was 4-1 against.  Small town Bible belt holds strong. 

16 hours ago, blacklab said:

TCH typically has a plo double board bomb pot only game going. When I want to gamble it up I go play it. At most there will be one other white boy at the table, with Asians being the biggest group represented followed by Indians and African Americans.

I know the most money I've lost is when I hit a boat and someone gets a bigger one. I had 8432 on time, flop was 882 and I remember distinctly that I should fold when someone potted after the flop. I stupidly stuck around and a T and J came out and I lost to 8T.

The only way I might call with your hand is if I had at least 2 pair on the other board so it would be an emergency hand in case someone had a bigger boat.

One of the true DeGen tables at TCH... 🤣

image.thumb.png.718f22c8f40e42fa94eeb83f04ef6ba5.png 

In Brad Owens most recent video he announced that hes selling pieces of his upcoming tournaments on poker stake at 0 markup.

Not saying hes a great tourney player, but hes had some pretty big cashes in the last year.

In Brad Owens most recent video he announced that hes selling pieces of his upcoming tournaments on poker stake at 0 markup.

Not saying hes a great tourney player, but hes had some pretty big cashes in the last year.

Yeah I saw and thought that too. Not a bad bet