Texas @ Kansas State Series Thread

Horny Bull

36 minutes ago, Mo Horn said:

Standing room only was all they had for sale. Let's take the series. 

20240330_131309.thumb.jpg.6619d752cb31449cf0e3b0b60e44ccba.jpg

Great pic! 

I'm not convinced that it's not chickenshit-state intentionally not selling reserved-seats to Texas fans since this is the last time we will ever be there.  It's number Million-and-one reason why we're happy to be rid of this Bullshit conference forever.

SRO in a stadium in the middle of NOWHERE in cornland state?  Good for you, because I couldn't do it.  Lulz.

• Hook 'Em 1

15 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

I’m about ready to play someone else at 1st just to get Porter out of the lineup. Give Borba more looks or something.

As long as his OPS is over .800, it would be hard to remove him from the line up 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 minutes ago, BachelorTrek said:

Great pic! 

I'm not convinced that it's not chickenshit-state intentionally not selling reserved-seats to Texas fans since this is the last time we will ever be there.  It's number Million-and-one reason why we're happy to be rid of this Bullshit conference forever.

SRO in a stadium in the middle of NOWHERE in cornland state?  Good for you, because I couldn't do it.  Lulz.

To be fair the seats are all full. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

Galvan swings at one 6” inside and grounds out

This pitcher has gorr Be throwing mechanics. How do you get to this level and still throw the ball like that

It’s effective. Lefty batters probably feel the ball is coming from the dugout with the arm slot and deception he has.

1 minute ago, Hookem2147 said:

It’s effective. Lefty batters probably feel the ball is coming from the dugout with the arm slot and deception he has.

I’m not saying it’s not, but gotta think with better mechanics he would add several in velo. That weird shit he’s doing with his wrist also can’t be great for the elbow 

Just now, chase25 said:

This kid is going to be hard to hit if he is going to get that outside strike all day long.

We wore him down last year by being patient. Don't know if that will work if he gets all the borderline calls.

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, texastroubadour said:

The announcer said Schuessler “was fooled on the pitch,” as he doubled. 

Mouthbreather homer-announcers always go silent for plays like that.  They could call the game straight, but they choose not to.

Texas hits a double that scores runs....... silence.  "Oh, here come in some runs for...... Texas."

Edited by BachelorTrek

1 minute ago, BachelorTrek said:

Mouthbreather homer-announcers always go silent for plays like that.  They could call the game straight, but they choose not to.

Zeke will get a bit homer on close reviews but it’s truly amazing how much more even our guys are. Then again Zonk has been doing it for decades and both know more about baseball than just about anyone on the planet 

1 minute ago, chase25 said:

Awful AB by Porter

Ok I know he walks, but at least against lefties we need someone else.

Just now, chase25 said:

Sometimes I miss when we had a head man that would

”If I tel you to fucking take, you take, don’t tell me you didn’t see it, you fucking look”

“How do we get picked off first base? How the fuck do we do that”

• Hook 'Em 1

Zeke will get a bit homer on close reviews but it’s truly amazing how much more even our guys are. Then again Zonk has been doing it for decades and both know more about baseball than just about anyone on the planet 

"Gasparino will just.... loaf back.... and make the grab."  FFS

Ok I know he walks, but at least against lefties we need someone else.

Personally I wouldn’t mind Tommy Farmer eating into his ABs with lefties on the mound but I doubt that happens

2 minutes ago, chase25 said:

Personally I wouldn’t mind Tommy Farmer eating into his ABs with lefties on the mound but I doubt that happens

If he was better defensively it wouldn’t be as bad. He seems to get some really good OF assists every year but has too many boneheaded plays, especially near the wall.

“Ryan Galvan”. He had 5 fucking hit’s yesterday. You could at least get his name right