UT Arlington @ Texas - 6:30 on LHN

Horny Bull

Just now, zlavydra said:

Baylor Rodriguez is in charge tonight?

I'd assume so. He will handle the in-game stuff. Not sure what the pitching will look like. I think Chris Gordon was calling the pitches after Pierce got tossed but he isn't allowed to make mound visits, etc since he isn't an on-field coach. Maybe they can get some type of waiver for him to do that tonight?

I'm sure most of the game will be mapped out beforehand with Pierce around. This guy is first out of the pen, bring in this guy if you get in this situation, etc.

Porter Brown had built up more goodwill than O'Dowd but I am quickly running out of hope. At least he is still walking at a respectable rate.

I don't know what you can do at this point other than cross your fingers. It's game 42.

Mike Hardball Hardge joins Craig on the radio broadcast.  Peirce is not at the facilities, even his office at the Disch.  He was on the field earlier today coaching.  B-Rod is acting coach.

1 minute ago, hobbes2702 said:

His oppo power is wild. 
I guess that’s not quite oppo but honestly I dunno that I’ve seen a guy for us that can so consistently leave the park to the opposite field

Yep, he can drive it anywhere. Is he draft eligible? 

5 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

His oppo power is wild. 
I guess that’s not quite oppo but honestly I dunno that I’ve seen a guy for us that can so consistently leave the park to the opposite field

You don't remember Kyle Russell?

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, zlavydra said:

You don't remember Kyle Russell?

I remember arguing with an aggy on my team at the time of Russell. 

Aggy: “he hits a lot of hr but his other stats are just ok”…

me Accept Season 4 GIF by Billions

He wasn’t so consistently oppo. Lots of pull hitting from him. I and others early this year talked about Max reminding us of him though. Not sure if you were in that convo 

Edited by hobbes2702
  • Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

40 year old virgin GIF

I think he is…

So you’re telling me our 2 best players, who are sophomores but age wise are still draft eligible?  Christ on cracker the next coach better be persuasive. 

1 minute ago, Hookem2147 said:

Nope. Should be back. Belyeu, Gasparino, Borba, Galvan, Schuessler, Kennedy should all be back.

We’ve returned much worse.

Thank the lord

1 minute ago, Levi said:

So you’re telling me our 2 best players, who are sophomores but age wise are still draft eligible?  Christ on cracker the next coach better be persuasive. 

Thank the lord

Maybe we can convince Flores to come back. I doubt it though.