Johnny (football?) Manziel

bigup2dahorns

9 hours ago, ImissWallyPryor said:

How is Johnny affording his lifestyle now that he’s several years out of football and his family wasn’t really rich after all? I find it hard to believe he was financially prudent with his rookie contract money. 

Where do you think Billy Liucci is sending his 15% cut of aggy NIL money. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, TonyTexas said:

He fits right into the roster of douchebags she’s dated which includes Logan Paul and Brody Jenner. 

Oh, I did not know that. I'd be angry if I was ever in a position to know that. But now that I know it, she's less attractive. 

However, probably ...unnamed(2).thumb.jpg.9ed513405b6af04fbde7f822e8802224.jpg

• Haha 1

On 1/3/2024 at 8:52 AM, Dennis Taylor said:

It's pretty pathetic that he now embraces what a piece of shit he is and how wrong he did that franchise and their fanbase. They should get a class action suit going and get their ticket money back from this ass clown if there's anything left 

Why? They're the dumb fucks who drafted him. 

On 2/21/2024 at 8:27 PM, Pimphand said:

I'm pretty sure Manziel had the fewest passing yards of the Mt Rushmore of QB busts (Leaf, Russell, Smith, Leinart)

He definitely is in the discussion for biggest busts just not sure if he is the gold medal winner because unlike those other dudes we pretty much expected him to flame out before he was even drafted.

Does Heath Shuler not exist anymore?

On 5/1/2024 at 9:10 AM, TonyTexas said:

He fits right into the roster of douchebags she’s dated which includes Logan Paul and Brody Jenner. 

200w.gif?cid=6c09b952jeobv6z1lbewo07z3sv

18 minutes ago, Deej said:

Billy Liucci wakes up from a blackout with a dead Johnny Football in his bed. 

Later Trev Alberts blackmails him and says, "Liuccui, you can have my answer now, if you like. My final offer is this: nothing. Not even the buyout for Jimbo, which I would appreciate if you would put up personally."

• Haha 4