Worldwide Israel/Palestine War Protests Thread

bolverk

1 minute ago, HotSauce said:

I say we bring over the IDF and let them have fun with the students across America. Let them hold a palestinian flag to their face. That is PPV tv.

This edgelord is fucking up the thread. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, Rex Kramer said:

You’re making a concerted effort to ingratiate yourself with people who will never like you. 

It’s not about liking. It’s about what’s right. 

And that’s ok. I’m not for everyone, or even most people. 

2 minutes ago, HendersonHorns said:

I don’t know how to put on ignore. 

If you're on a laptop or PC, hover your cursor over their avatar. At the bottom right of the pop-up, an option for IGNORE will appear. I haven't figured out how to do it with a browser on my phone.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, HendersonHorns said:

It’s not about liking. It’s about what’s right. 

And that’s ok. I’m not for everyone, or even most people. 

You know what is right? These kids get a lesson in reality and get the shit kicked out of them for supporting terrorism. That would be justice. 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 6

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, bolverk said:

If you're on a laptop or PC, hover your cursor over their avatar. At the bottom right of the pop-up, an option for IGNORE will appear. I haven't figured out how to do it with a browser on my phone.

Top right corner 3 parallel lines click on account

at bottom says ignored users. Start typing the username until it autopopulates 

Edited by Sawbonz
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, bolverk said:

No worries. Just a note of caution: There are a lot of bad-faith actors on Twitter and elsewhere. I personally try to vet sources before sharing from their accounts, though I've dumped Twitter in the last six months or so.

"citizen journalism" on social media will eventually make it impossible to discern the truth. 

• Hook 'Em 5

3 minutes ago, HotSauce said:

It is always really funny when someone threatens someone personally over the internet without knowing who they are. Remember, you are the one doing this not me.

Threat: Im going to kick your ass

wishful thinking: you should have your ass kicked. 

hth

gfys

14 minutes ago, HendersonHorns said:

If you read my posts from the day, you’ll see where I stand. 

this is a very liberal board and you’re not going to win shit with a gotcha moment. That’s what’s wrong with us now. Everything is fucking “GOTCHA” now. 

I’m going to block your sorry ass and you can continue to make conservative people look like fucking idiot gun crazed murdering maniacs. 

Pretty sure Hotsauce and HendersonPass are the same. Just my .02

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Welshy said:

Pretty sure Hotsauce and HendersonPass are the same. Just my .02

Big boy, I can’t put someone on ignore but you think I have the capability of logging on and off every 10 seconds to post. 

lol no. And, you’re an asshole for comparing me to him. 

25 minutes ago, Da Fino said:

I don’t put much faith in polls, but anecdotally I can tell you that between my office and social group, these college takeover groups have royally fucked up that momentum. I realize that’s an indictment on my surroundings, but these are not what I would consider to be dumb people. 

That’s not an indictment. It’s how normal people think. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 1

Just now, PRONG HORN said:

This might be related to recent events at Columbia

Just another great example of what Liberalism and leftist progressivism is doing to this country. November, come quicker.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Fuck You 4

Posted (edited)

It is really weird how amazing this country was when the 40s and 50s existed.

Now in the 2010s plus, the country is in complete chaos.

I wonder what the difference is? We used to kill communists and persecute progressivism. Now we celebrate it. Wonder which party is responsible for that? Who funds our universities from foreign countries. BUT MEAN TWEETS.

Edited by HotSauce
  • Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 7

2 minutes ago, Guest Lobo said:

That’s not an indictment. It’s how normal people think. 

Don’t talk about normal as you log into an alt acct to post on an anonymous message board. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, bolverk said:

I think we need to be cautious with some of these Tweets, especially if they're not coming from actual journalists. For example, the reports from UCLA are that the cops had erected a barrier between pro-Israel and pro-Palestine protestors had been breached but it was unsure who broke through it first. The report also stated there were clashes between the two groups.

This short clip shows a girl who was hurt and people are trying to help her. We don't actually know how she was hurt, only that "Collin Rugg" says she was beaten up by a group. It might be true, but it might also be total bullshit that it happened in the way that Collin Rugg says it happened. Well, who the hell is Collin Rugg and why should we believe him?

Having never heard of him, I go to his Twitter page and see a long list of extremely lopsided and political tweets from a very conservative angle. He also claims to be the Co-Owner of Trending Politics and there's a fucking cybertruck on his profile page. I'm sorry, but at this point, you start to lose a lot of fucking credibility as a news source.

image.png.459bf86f49753466faffa58a972dd138.png

Let's take a visit to this "media personality's" website. It's a bunch of bullshit "articles" making a lot of very dubious claims. 

https://trendingpolitics.com/

So, please, let's try to stick with credible news sources or clips that fully show what's going on. 

Collin Rugg is a propagandist "citizen journalist" on Twitter. He's basically a popular shit poster that gets boosted by Elon doing the "interesting" thing.

• Hook 'Em 3

12 minutes ago, bolverk said:

Go to your account:

Screenshot_20240430_224139_Chrome.jpg.f4ec2b464bbe0943a8ff700d605c1ce6.jpg

Click on your name I highlighted in green

Then settings in green below:

Screenshot_20240430_224217_Chrome.thumb.jpg.f5fa4bcac6c6c81568a397a6925b24b2.jpg

Then scroll down to the bottom and select ignored users under more settings:

Then you can type into the name of the user on the next page.

Screenshot_20240430_224101_Chrome.thumb.jpg.c439e2dbee0878affaf2dba0c913700d.jpg

Screenshot_20240430_224045_Chrome.jpg

• Hook 'Em 1

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Foosters said:

Lol at Pronghorn finally feeling safe enough to make political posts in the DT now that his buds have all arrived 

It sucks when people just dont parrot each other in a hippie circle jerk doesnt it

The best part is going to be this board when Trump wins in Nov

Edited by HotSauce
  • Fuck You 4

It sucks when people just dont parrot each other in a hippie circle jerk doesnt it

Gonna need pics of the hippy chick's involved to make a call on that one! And will there be sucking involved or just jerking?

Just now, HotSauce said:

Yeah, truly enlightened now that you've shared that we should "get back to killing all the communists and progressives." Nice diversity of opinion.

What was your previous username(s)? 

• Like 1

Just now, Foosters said:

Yeah, truly enlightened now that you've shared that we should "get back to killing all the communists and progressives." Nice diversity of opinion.

What was your previous username(s)? 

McCarthyism?

• Fuck You 4

Posted (edited)

Look, the liberal buttbuddies have recruited their buttbuddy brothers from the politics board to neg me in mass because I am not their message!

I imagine phone calls and DMs to eradicate counter thought from this holy board. 

Edited by HotSauce
  • Fuck You 4

Look, the liberal buttbuddies have recruited their buttbuddy brothers from the politics board to neg me in mass because I am not their message!

I imagine phone calls and DMs to eradicate counter thought from this holy board. 

Hey man, let's get back to pics of the hippy chicks from the circle jerk. 

And am I getting a blow job from one of them or just a hand job.

Inquiring minds and all.

2 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

I believe this is called “flooding the zone”. 

They are probably Israeli A.I. Hasbara bots. Unfortunately, these bots were trained by being feed alcohol fueled late night CR posts.

Or it's just the former alcoholic Surly posters that were banned after downing a bottle of Cutty Sark and going on a rampage.

Either this is rooted in mental illness and alcoholism.

1 minute ago, F250 said:

They are probably Israeli A.I. Hasbara bots. Unfortunately, these bots were trained by being feed alcohol fueled late night CR posts.

Or it's just the former alcoholic Surly posters that were banned after downing a bottle of Cutty Sark and going on a rampage.

It’s sad isn’t it?

image.gif.c1359c77aa0b1bd8799eaabdc68b0d26.gif

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, F250 said:

I am a Texas Grad Class of 11. I am sorry I just didnt grow up poor or indoctrinated. Sorry that is hard for you. Probably should have stayed home at SMU but thought I would cut my dad some slack after private high school.

Edited by HotSauce
  • Fuck You 4

2 minutes ago, HotSauce said:

You’ll never convince that this isn’t immamac using an alt to fill up a thread like fark.com used to do. Although…I guess it could be a Dallas based chiropractor or banking vp. 

• Haha 4

Just now, HotSauce said:

I am a Texas Grad Class of 11. I am sorry I just didnt grow up poor or indoctrinated. Sorry that is hard for you. 

Post a picture holding your diploma.

• Haha 3

17 minutes ago, HotSauce said:

It is really weird how amazing this country was when the 40s and 50s existed.

Now in the 2010s plus, the country is in complete chaos.

I wonder what the difference is? We used to kill communists and persecute progressivism. Now we celebrate it. Wonder which party is responsible for that? Who funds our universities from foreign countries. BUT MEAN TWEETS.

Lol, man your history knowledge sucks. For the record the Red Scare led to a lot of fascism and interment of US Citizens with family ties to Japan during the 40s wasn't the finest hour of US history.

1 minute ago, Da Fino said:

You’ll never convince that this isn’t immamac using an alt to fill up a thread like fark.com used to do. Although…I guess it could be a Dallas based chiropractor or banking vp. 

There's a 25% chance it's J Sack.

Just now, HotSauce said:

Maybe you should stick to paying 18 year olds to fuck at lunch through SeekingArrangement

I have an admirer.

• Haha 1

• bolverk changed the title to Worldwide Israel/Palestine War Protests Thread