Howard Stern Show

mulletpelini

9 minutes ago, Incredulity said:

Listening today was a bit of a trip because I was actually listening to Stern on 9/11/01 as it happened.

The way I remember it was they initially, and not for long, announced it was a small plane.  Got real chaotic.

I think I will google to see if its on YouTube or somewhere on the intertrons.

Yeah, I credit Howard and maybe someone else saying right away that it had to be a terrorist not an accident. 

On 9/11/2019 at 3:22 PM, JimmyHoffa said:

App on my phone is what isn't working.

Also-

Holy shit, this is the best he's looked in years (at least for him....) 

Good for him. He’s got to do something about the crushed nose.  But I agree that he looks much healthier than he did last year.

On 9/11/2019 at 3:22 PM, JimmyHoffa said:

App on my phone is what isn't working.

Also-

Holy shit, this is the best he's looked in years (at least for him....) 

Good for him. He’s got to do something about the crushed nose.  But I agree that he looks much healthier than he did last year.

I wrote the Nowicki praise without going to the app and watching it. I encourage everyone, except the late Jimmy Hoffa (RIP SiriusXM App) to go and watch, the orgy scene is crazy. I wish I knew how to link here, but it’s probably proprietary content.

Ok, it’s on YouTube.

Edited by Vito Andolini

I get there are some negative aspects about working on the stern show (hours, dealing with Howard) but it’s nuts that he didn’t ride that to the end. Howard preferred having Artie in the mix over robin or Fred, so Artie was set forever.  The money would have continued to flow in.   

But on the other hand, there’s heroin that’s calling you...

You used the word “nuts” there, and that was a big part of it, Lange has some serious mental issues beyond the addiction (he tried to commit suicide... legit attempt or not... by stabbing himself multiple times in the gut). Howard is drama averse, and felt compelled to cut all ties.

And you’re a Nice Guy, Eddie, but imma hafta disagree on the hierarchy of the room. No doubt Fred is valuable, and Howard recognizes that, but for some inexplicable reason, Robin Ophelia Quivers is his Muse, and he has no desire to go on without her.

I wonder what would have happened a few years ago had cancer done a harsher number on her and either claImed her life or left her incapacitated... would HS have continued the show? I suspect the money would have kept him going, but I’m not 100%. But I’m 100% certain Robin is #1 in his life, and that includes a certain animal obsessed tall blond.

2 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

You used the word “nuts” there, and that was a big part of it, Lange has some serious mental issues beyond the addiction (he tried to commit suicide... legit attempt or not... by stabbing himself multiple times in the gut). Howard is drama averse, and felt compelled to cut all ties.

And you’re a Nice Guy, Eddie, but imma hafta disagree on the hierarchy of the room. No doubt Fred is valuable, and Howard recognizes that, but for some inexplicable reason, Robin Ophelia Quivers is his Muse, and he has no desire to go on without her.

I wonder what would have happened a few years ago had cancer done a harsher number on her and either claImed her life or left her incapacitated... would HS have continued the show? I suspect the money would have kept him going, but I’m not 100%. But I’m 100% certain Robin is #1 in his life, and that includes a certain animal obsessed tall blond.

This. Artie has said forever that it was the best job he ever had and was damn lucky to have it but his personal demons wouldn't allow him to be successful with the comfort he was given. 

That's the tough part about addiction, you know you are making the wrong choice but you just can't help yourself. Throw in the mental illness aspect of things and he is just really damaged. Hopefully the long stint in rehab cleared his head enough to keep him sober and happy. He certainly has been give 3rd, 4th, 5th, etc. chances to do so. 

12 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

You misunderstand what I was saying.  I get that Robin is everything to Howard and I agree show ends if she left.  But I think Howard recognizes that Robin can be his main talking partner anymore.  Or at least the show is worse when she is.  It was better when Artie was at the top of his game.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, smuggs said:

JD and Ronnie fucked up was incredible. Snoop and Rogen... this show was like old times. Can’t wait to hear Brent’s swinging story.

Here's the story:  Brent's got blue balls, Brent's wife has a sore jaw, pussy, and asshole, and Brent's bed is coated with strange jizz.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, smuggs said:

JD and Ronnie fucked up was incredible. Snoop and Rogen... this show was like old times. Can’t wait to hear Brent’s swinging story.

Snoop forcing his way back in the studio to get his book autographed was funny as fuck.  Right out of left field.  I wonder who tried to keep him out?

So been working on the home office last coupla nights, decided to listen to the replays from LA.  Interviews were all pretty decent, except Anniston, she's a boar.  Was hoping Howard might bring up "rancid pussy" but he's a new man now.

Regarding the song that Levine did, when it ended, Howard seemed caught off guard.  Either he really didn't like it, or like me he noticed how much it fucking sounded like 

Within about 3 seconds I already knew what song it resembled.  Exact? no, but gotdamn some variation might have at least thrown off the scent.  Nope, stayed right in there nice and tight.