Howard Stern Show

mulletpelini

On 4/18/2019 at 10:13 AM, Mac8111 said:

Honestly, we need less of everyone on the staff and more interviews.

I hate his interviews.  He needlessly interrupts the guests and finishes their sentences, it's irritating as hell.  If he were to leave and they had a show with the misfits, it would be a better show by a mile.

23 hours ago, EZ$ said:

I’ll be glad when this book is finally released and he can stop talking about it. 

It's cute you think the release will mean the end.

Strap in for a full summer of book talk.

"Hey Robin, did I tell you who told me they thought my book was great?"

• Like 1

Robin: “I was just going to say, I knew Steve Martin/Sting & Trudie/Billy Joel were going to love the book!”

Oh yeah, my predictions.

Big secret: Howard had skin cancer (I mentioned this a few posts ago, so I’ll stick with it).

Favorite interview: Lady Gaga (first interview)  This is an easy choice for me, I’m surprised callers haven’t named it as a guess.

Edited by Vito Andolini
Styler spells her name funny

Robin: “I was just going to say, I knew Steve Martin/Sting & Trudie/Billy Joel were going to love the book!”
Oh yeah, my predictions.
Big secret: Howard had skin cancer (I mentioned this a few posts ago, so I’ll stick with it).
Favorite interview: Lady Gaga (first interview)  This is an easy choice for me, I’m surprised callers haven’t named it as a guess.

I agree on the Lady Gaga interview. Only other one that came to mind was when Billy Joel came in.

3 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

After 10 years I recently removed Howard’s channel 100 from my presets.  It was about a month ago, and don’t miss the channel at all. The over reliance on Ronnie got to be too much.  

Over reliance on Ronnie? Hmmmm....I had t thought about that, but I agree. The political correctness, and excessive talk about pop culture crap like dancing with the Stars/american idol ruined it for me. 

4 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

After 10 years I recently removed Howard’s channel 100 from my presets.  It was about a month ago, and don’t miss the channel at all. The over reliance on Ronnie got to be too much.  

yeah Ronnie bit is annoying. more Richard and sal

My take on the recent interviews:

Def Leopard- About what i thought, they are damn good band and played it straight all these years

Hugh Grant- Comes across a a boring asshole, his whole take on marriage kind of made me ragey, but hey, if you can get away with it i guess go for it

Sammy and Band- Bad ass mofo right there.  Is there anyone that has more fun?  Really enjoyed that guy, he'd be a blast to have a beer or thirty with.

18 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

I must have missed the Hugh Grant interview.

And once again today, Howard put out the, “Don”t you have to fall in love with your co-star” line, this time to Charlize Theron.

She couldn’t have disagreed more vehemently.

Did he ask her how she remembered all of those lines? 

34 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Did he ask her how she remembered all of those lines? 

I’m still listening, but not yet. And he hasn’t mentioned how craft services is an aphrodisiac yet, either. But I think he is about to mention his Private Parts boner. Also, check off the box “Marijuana Paranoia.”

• Like 1

I can take him in very small doses. And it seems like he was just on the show a few months back anyway.

I've said this before and I'll say it again - Howard should demand that JD get his wife in there for an interview. Everyone else on the show has taken their medicine, JD needs to man up.

4 minutes ago, Scraps said:

Is Tracy Morgan annoying as fuck to everyone or is it just me?

He's annoying. Talented but annoying. 

Speaking of annoying. Howard is such a dick to his staff. At the start of the show him going on and on making fun of JD for being on a director list in Hollywood saying he hasn't done anything and it's like "giving a special needs kid a chance to throw out the first pitch" was just uncalled for. He of course then had to bring it back to him and how he directed a couple of scenes for Private Parts. 

He's so fucking self absorbed and miserable he has to shit on everyone else to make sure nobody can be happy and everyone hates their life as much as he does. 

3 hours ago, Bender Bending Rodriguez said:

Tracy Morgan is like Tom Arnold in that he's just so fucking amped up it's hard to listen to.  The interviews are best when the guest converses with Howard, versus performing some kind of act.

To be fair, I don't think either Tracy or Tom are doing an act, that's just them.

31 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

all the book promotion made me cancel my pre-order.  i know anything interesting will be discussed for hours.

BUT YOU WILL MISS THE BIG SECRET THAT HOWARD IS GOING TO REVEAL!!!!!!!

As for the show- I hate Bobo with a passion but yesterday was funny as shit. He is such a moron. 

• Like 1