Howard Stern Show

mulletpelini

On 10/24/2018 at 9:09 AM, Ben Franklin said:

He wasn't saying that the tax rates are different. He's saying that there's more wealth in New York (corporate and individual), which results in more money overall going to the federal government, which is then spread out to the states. And he's right. New York gives far more to the federal government than the South, and it receives far less per capita.

He's also ranting because state income and property taxes are high in NY and you can no longer get a writeoff for those (over 10,000).  You can bet your sweet ass that HS pays a lot more than 10k in state tax and property taxes, with the condo in Manhattan, the mansions in Palm Beach and the Hamptons.  Mothefucker paid 15 million for two apartments adjacent to his so he could expand.  

1 hour ago, Scraps said:

This may be a dumb question, but i have never actually heard who it is....but does Lampanelli do "Ronnies mom"?

Listening to this pre Ronnie roast interview she sounds like her

Not a dumb question but I don't think. I can't think of her name but pretty sure they have mentioned her name before. I think it's the same person that does Sarah Huckabee Sanders as well. 

• Like 1

On 10/31/2018 at 7:57 AM, Scraps said:

I need counseling i think because every single time bitch ass Memet gets on I become super ragey

He has some decent points but they get lost because he is such a fucking petty douche who has no self confidence or self awareness. He needs someone to tell him that what other people think of him shouldn't affect him like it does. He is a lonely guy that wants to be loved by all and because of that he turns off so many people because he is so miserable trying to prove everyone else is the problem and not look at himself in the mirror.  

22 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

i agreed with him for the first time ever today that the fake call in guy is awful.

That guy can be funny but it's an overused bit that has lost it's edge and isn't nearly as funny as it once was. 

Howard's social media rant was spot on today. The only problem is he falls for the same shit that he talks about stupid people falling for all the time, and that is hearing or seeing something on social media that is a half truth or taken the wrong way which causes someone  to freak out about it instead of going to the source to find out what they really meant. 

25 minutes ago, smuggs said:

The amount of misinformation and nonsense that Robin spreads while socializing in her scene has got to be staggering. 

Same with Jason Kaplan. 

I am all for ripping on Memet but Jason's time in the studio helping Howard make fun on Memet for playing Red Dead Redemption 2 was comical. Because clearly it's a dumb game that nobody should like even though it sold $725 Million in the first 3 days it was released. 

It would be like Howard saying the NFL sucks and is boring just because it's something he doesn't follow or watch. 

6 hours ago, Scraps said:

Robin needs to find a new job

She's AWFUL, she used to provide a nice balance for Howard and call him out when he becomes a little baby about shit. Now she agrees with him with everything and adds nothing to the show with her horribly picked "news" stories. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, JimmyHoffa said:

She's AWFUL, she used to provide a nice balance for Howard and call him out when he becomes a little baby about shit. Now she agrees with him with everything and adds nothing to the show with her horribly picked "news" stories. 

That's just the best part.  She fucking hand picks what she wants to read for the news, and then fucks up reading it.  

Not the biggest crime, but I’m certain Richard fudges a lot of the phony phone calls. The old woman on the Memet “I’m a Cowboy!” call is the same woman on a couple of old calls, including the Tracy Morgan Calls a Sex Line call. It’s a hard job pulling off winners, and by definition, they are phony phone calls, but just an observation.

On 10/30/2018 at 9:15 AM, JimmyHoffa said:

Not a dumb question but I don't think. I can't think of her name but pretty sure they have mentioned her name before. I think it's the same person that does Sarah Huckabee Sanders as well. 

the sarah huckabee sanders impression is dead on good.

• 2 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, Vito Andolini said:

Fred Ronnie killing it during the Memet segment

So great. Memet cracks me up he has no self awareness at all. He just keeps walking into traps left and right. 

That said Gary and the rest of the office (specifically Jason) don't realize they are in many cases just as bad if not worse in lacking self awareness and taking everything too damn seriously. Thick skin would be required to work there and everyone wants to "put on a show" for Howard and rat on who said what in the competition for air time and even though he is a fucking moron the back office is very much jealous of all the air time Howard gives Memet whether they want to admit it or not. 

11 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

I don't think Shuli overall is well liked, but he's the closest thing they've had to Artie that does the wack pack impressions.  He was on fire today.

Agreed. He tries to hard on occasion but for the most part he is pretty damn funny when doing his impressions. Not to mention I have to give him credit for basically becoming the Wack Pack whisperer. I can't imagine the amount of time he spends on the phone with some of those morons to try and get decent content for the show. 

His calls with Underdog lady are some of my favorites as he has clearly spent a lot of time with her on the phone for her to trust him enough to talk as much as she does with him.   

• 3 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Lhorn said:

That’s how to show up to court?  This guy keeps getting a (relative) pass. Heroine must be fucking awesome. Dude is a funny MF flushing his life down the toilet. Hope he gets his shit together but is seems unlikely.  

Yeah, rehab will do nothing for him.  He's too far gone.  What a waste.

1 hour ago, Herpa Derpa said:

Yeah, rehab will do nothing for him.  He's too far gone.  What a waste.

His act is completely irrelevant now. It's 100% drug, drinking, gambling and hooker stories that he's told a thousand times before. He's the burnt-out shell of what he used to be. It sucks.

27 minutes ago, smuggs said:

His act is completely irrelevant now. It's 100% drug, drinking, gambling and hooker stories that he's told a thousand times before. He's the burnt-out shell of what he used to be. It sucks.

Completely agree. Like he said multiple times on air he had the greatest job in the world and threw it all away because of his love for drugs. It's also pretty clear he is dealing with a ton of personal demons that he has never truly dealt with. His Dad, relationship with Dana, etc. on top of his substance abuse issues. 

2 hours ago, llanoflash said:

damn. what can do that? just snorting shit?

that nose is all kinds of fucked up.

what a talent to be so messed up.

I have the same question cause that shit is hard to look at. Last thing i remember him being in was Old School. 

2 hours ago, llanoflash said:

damn. what can do that? just snorting shit?

that nose is all kinds of fucked up.

what a talent to be so messed up.

I saw the recent pics earlier this week and had the same question. 

Yeah, this is from snorting heroin and cocaine for years. Also, a while back he accidentally snorted some glass while trying to snort some crushed up Oxycontin. That incident totally fucked up his nose and left him without a septum. 

As a former viewer of the E! show, I owuld recognize old Artie in a heartbeat if I saw that version of him.  If the current Artie walked by, I would think he was a homeless guy that didn't remotely look like old Artie.  

Here he is from the earlier days on the Stern show.  Mid to late 30s?  Artie-Lange-1_652x367-538x301.jpg

You would expect someone at 51 (yes, he's only 51) to look older than that pic but he looks to be a burnt out 65 year old.

Very sad what he's done to himself and probably to people in his life.