Who are your top 3 realistic choices to replace Herman?

Beau Vine

7 hours ago, Chuckie Finster said:

All of y'all naming up-and-comers like Littrell are out of your minds.  Herman had essentially the perfect rising star resume.  If our next coaching search happens soon, we are going to have to go the aggy route and money whip an established name.  We will not risk hiring another Herman, most likely with a worse resume.

Herman's "rising star resume" wasn't much better than Strong's. In fact... I don't remember Strong losing to SMU.

1 hour ago, BabaYaga said:

Jesus christ....

You're an aggie troll.  Because only Aggy conjures up in their heads that simply beating a rival (see that as us) salvages a season.  Texas fans pointed to his QB "whispering" with tOSU.  A position we have shit the bed for the better part of a decade and the most important position on the field.  We pointed out his ability to recruit.  His ties to the state and the university.  And most importantly, his record against ranked teams.  I was thrilled he beat OU.  Guess what troll, I was also thrilled when TCU did it multiple times.  Do I want Paterson as a coach.  Damn right.  Is his record against OU the deciding factor?  Of course not. 

And wanting Charlie to fail?  Aggie troll slip #2.  Fans want to win.  If this is a veiled hint that Texas didn't want a black coach.  You can go fuck yourself.  Texas fans want to win.  We've been wandering the wilderness for too damn long. 

If Hillary Clinton and Melania both said fuck it, dropped their husbands, and rattled off multiple MNC titles, I'd be out on bail right now because all the RING's in the neighborhood would have footage of me jerking off in the middle of the street covered in orange fucking paint.  Just fucking win.  White.  Black.  Fat.  That three-tittied hooker from Total Recall.  I.  Don't.  Care!

????  We didn't beat our rival.  We hired the coach that beat our rival and fired our coach.  You are awarded no points and may god have mercy on your soul.

Who were you jerking off?  

A little early to be this fucked up aint it.