do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

three total characters appear in nearly full (I'm not getting technical as neither I nor Dr. Van Nostrand are actual physicians) body casts.  We got Dan Cortes to lead things off.  Cheese got Neil/Mr. peanut awhile back.  We have one more to go.  Again, not trying to be tricky...this third person appears in a mostly covered cast. 

1 hour ago, Lobo said:

she probably did, but we never see her in it.  not that I remember anyway?  Could have been some post-credits scene.  But there are two people we see in full body casts, besides Cortese's character.  

Just watched that one. Beleive the last scene is her rolling down the hill.

• Fuck You 1

16 hours ago, Lobo said:

three total characters appear in nearly full (I'm not getting technical as neither I nor Dr. Van Nostrand are actual physicians) body casts.  We got Dan Cortes to lead things off.  Cheese got Neil/Mr. peanut awhile back.  We have one more to go.  Again, not trying to be tricky...this third person appears in a mostly covered cast. 

So...you gonna tell us?

Alright it was only a neck/chest brace-cast thing, my bad.  It was the one where George originally goes to see Tor (somebody upthread mentioned the hospital ride).  But later in the episode he's in a proper hospital in a serious neck/chest rig thing.  I remembered it as a bigger cast, but it's a distant third for serious body cast coverage behind Tony and Mr. Peanut.  My bad.  Ban me from the thread you savages.  Somebody else start a trivia thread-within-the-thread, I'm not worthy.  But I find them fun.  

1 minute ago, Lobo said:

Alright it was only a neck/chest brace-cast thing, my bad.  It was the one where George originally goes to see Tor (somebody upthread mentioned the hospital ride).  But later in the episode he's in a proper hospital in a serious neck/chest rig thing.  I remembered it as a bigger cast, but it's a distant third for serious body cast coverage behind Tony and Mr. Peanut.  My bad.  Ban me from the thread you savages.  Somebody else start a trivia thread-within-the-thread, I'm not worthy.  But I find them fun.  

costanza GIF

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lobo said:

That was my suspicion.  

seinfeld-season-2-8-the-heart-attack-geo

I mean, who told you to put the cast on?  I didn't tell you to put the cast on.  Why'd you put the cast on?  

If you're gonna put a cast on, let a doctor put a cast on.  You're damn right you screwed up.

Where the hell you'd get that cast anyway?  

So a Maestro tells you to put a cast on, and you do it?  

33 minutes ago, Lobo said:

I mean, who told you to put the cast on?  I didn't tell you to put the cast on.  Why'd you put the cast on?  

If you're gonna put a cast on, let a doctor put a cast on.  You're damn right you screwed up.

Where the hell you'd get that cast anyway?  

So a Maestro tells you to put a cast on, and you do it?  

Lawyer GIF by memecandy

2 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

Jerry. Hello. 

NSIAP:

Watch the tall man behind Dean Martin.  Listen to him at the 1:10 mark and for the rest of the clip.  His trademark line was 35 years in the making