do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

Guest Lobo

Condoms, shrinkage, circumcision, took it out, no jerking off, et. al.  Lotta cock related episodes in hindsight.  Right up mdmost's alley...

Guest Lobo
1 hour ago, futureman said:

so, about five?  in about 180 episodes?  that is a lot.

Well, I'm just talking cock-centric.  Probably about 10 if we really hash it out.  Then you just take into account general sexual episodes, penis and vagina...you're talking about a good 2/3rds of the entire catalogue.  Just saying.  

All that coffee, bran muffins, and reading material...it's entrapment!  I find the pastural images condusive to the...

1 hour ago, ohchaucer said:

You see Elaine, Billy was a simple country boy. You might say a cockeyed optimist, who got himself mixed up in the high stakes game of world diplomacy and international intrigue.”

I think you've read one too many Billy Mumphrey stories. 

• Like 1

Frank: Inchon, Korea, 1950. I was the best cook Uncle Sam ever saw, slinging hash for the Fighting 103rd. As we marched north, our supply lines were getting thin. One day a couple of GIs found a crate, inside were six hundred pounds of prime Texas steer. At least it once was prime. The Use date was three weeks past, but I was arrogant, I was brash, I thought if I used just the right spices, cooked it long enough...

Kramer: What happened?

Frank: I went too far. I over seasoned it. Men were keeling over all around me. I can still hear the retching, the screaming. I sent sixteen of my own men to the latrines that night. They were just boys.

Kramer: Frank, you were a boy too. And it was war. It was a crazy time for everyone.

Frank: Tell that to Bobby Colby. All that kid wanted to do was go home. Well he went home alright, with a crater in his colon the size of a cutlet. Had to sit him on a cork the eighteen-hour flight home!