do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

27 minutes ago, theCruiser said:

I guess so.  I guess it's just his facial expression and goofy primate hands thrown up in exacerbated disgust with those around him that scream out that very phrase.  It's why I love the man.  

His attempt at Alec Baldwin in "Glengarry Glen Ross" to motivate his computer salesman is something I aspire to each day in leadership.  

"We're having a little sales contest.  The loser gets fired.  The winner gets a WaterPik!"  

YOU'RE NOT GIVING AWAY OUR WATERPIK!

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Lobo said:

Speaking of Madison Square Garden...

it's funny, you don't look like an O'brien.  

Dublin. Originally. Parents came over here when I was eighteen. Cereal famine. Couldn't get a bowl anywhere. Bad. 'Tis a beautiful country though; lush rolling hills, and the peat, ah the peat.

Sounds more like Scottish.

We were right on the border.

• Like 1

The entire sequence of jerry making Newman eat some broccoli, followed by Newman taking a shot of honey mustard, then composing himself and walking out of Kenny Rogers with his and Kramer’s order is one of my favorites scenes of the whole series. Newman was so awesome

-but then my wife gets me this “urban sombrero”.   the next thing I know my ass is out on the street.  

—I tried one, too.  I woke up and found my walking papers tacked to the brim.  stupid j pendleton.  

-I never thought a hat would destroy my life. 

2 hours ago, Lobo said:

Did you hear about Newman?

Going on vacation with my in-laws is an approximate replica of this bar conversation several times a day.  It's a constant game of telephone and what comes out the other end is completely different than what was originally said.  I just sit back and laugh and laugh.