do you ever yearn?

Kel Varnsen

that was maybe the funniest 60 seconds of physical comedy by Michael Richards on the entire show.  He didn't fall down, or fly through the doorway, or cover himself in dry cement.  It was just him sitting and making subtle facial expressions watching a real life crooner legend.  And he just nails it.  The real question lingers though---how did Mel Torme and that other couple not just lose their shit and crack up?   I'd love to see the outtakes of that episode.  

20 minutes ago, Lobo said:

that was maybe the funniest 60 seconds of physical comedy by Michael Richards on the entire show.  He didn't fall down, or fly through the doorway, or cover himself in dry cement.  It was just him sitting and making subtle facial expressions watching a real life crooner legend.  And he just nails it.  The real question lingers though---how did Mel Torme and that other couple not just lose their shit and crack up?   I'd love to see the outtakes of that episode.  

I believe they talk about that in the DVD extras.  I haven't watched in a while though.  I recall that it may have all been done in one take.

7 minutes ago, oSuJeff97 said:

One of my favorite running gags on Seinfeld is how the rest of the crew is (mostly) unimpressed with Jerry's comedy.

"Is this a bit? Because I'm not in the mood..."

Elaine: The Tonight Show?

Jerry: Yeah, they're in town this week, you wanna go?

Elaine: Are you doing new material?

Jerry: No.

Elaine: I don't think so.

Edited by futureman
cut and pasted because lazy

20 minutes ago, oSuJeff97 said:

One of my favorite running gags on Seinfeld is how the rest of the crew is (mostly) unimpressed with Jerry's comedy.

"Is this a bit? Because I'm not in the mood..."

What's the deal with politics?  I don't get it.  Am I right people?

Actually that whole montage of what Kramer does in Jerry's apartment when Jerry isn't there is hilarious.

8 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

What's the deal with politics?  I don't get it.  Am I right people?

Actually that whole montage of what Kramer does in Jerry's apartment when Jerry isn't there is hilarious.

LOL yes that is freaking hysterical.

"WHAT DON'T YOU COME UP HERE AND SAY THAT TO MY FACE!!!"

(Smash cut to Kramer trying to barricade the door...)  LOL

1 hour ago, 4th&Five said:

It’s my favorite show ever and I’m not a fan of his stand up. 

Seriously?

Wow.  I saw him live on his "new material" tour post-Seinfeld (the genesis of which was shown in the documentary "Comedian") and I freaking laughed so hard my face was hurting after the show, lol.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, oSuJeff97 said:

Seriously?

Wow.  I saw him live on his "new material" tour post-Seinfeld (the genesis of which was shown in the documentary "Comedian") and I freaking laughed so hard my face was hurting after the show, lol.

Yep.  I've seen him twice and he's killed both times.  He's gotten crankier as he's gotten older, which has been fun to watch.