Houston Drivers

Errestaurants

1 minute ago, closetohumping said:

Oh man.  Crazy roads.   Really tight.  Also everybody in the northeast drives 90+ on road trips.   Imagine if I-37 from San Antonio to corpus is bumbler to bumper but everyone is going 90+

Speaking of, the stretch between San Marcos and San Antonio probably gives Houston a run for its money on the worst drivers.  Pretty much all of San Antonio sucks.  

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/23/2023 at 7:14 AM, Patricio Swayze said:

I really hate driving in this fucking city. I commute twice a week from NW Houston to the Woodlands. At that time in the morning there are so many landscape service trucks and trailers on the beltway and also I-45. At a toll plaza watched two cars come extremely close to being sideswiped by trailers. Both cars had to swerve into the next lane to avoid being hit. Yesterday I saw one trailer throwing chunks of tire and sparks all over the cars behind it on 45 from a blow out. Motherfucker wasn’t pulling over. Just kept driving 70mph.

I’m not particularly interested in dying to commute to my job.

A 21-year-old father of a 4-month-old girl has been identified as the person killed when a tire flew into the windshield of an SUV on the Katy Freeway on Thursday night.

According to the latest information from authorities, a truck with a landscaping-style trailer attached to it was traveling eastbound on the freeway when the tire flew off the trailer.

https://abc13.com/katy-freeway-accident-i-10-traffic-collision-loose-tire/13128147/