Dallas Stars 2018-2019 Season Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

Duchene to CBJ. Panthers have started dangling Hoffman. I think that should be our main target. We need help at RW. Past Radulov we have spares and could us a natural winger, not a center playing out of position.

Hoffman would be a nice addition, I’m not sure what dallas has to trade for him though. Of the young guys, Miro and Hintz are pretty much untouchable.

1 hour ago, futureman said:

not starting a thread, but 39 years ago today...

635587445563755158-MIRACLE-ON-ICE.jpg

Feb 22 1980 never forget

Biggest upset in sports history right there.

The Russians had absolutely no idea what to do when they lost but just stand there with stunned looks on their faces. Still amazed that they never pulled their goalie 

18 hours ago, futureman said:

Nill is probably the worst GM in north america across all four major sports. 

You are seriously fucking tiring on this thread. Non stop with how shit the front office is. Fuck if anything I thought you would be happy we were giving up picks given what we've done in recent drafts.

I like Zuccs so far but we'll see if it's worth it. I don't mind the Lovejoy trade since Carrick had 2 okay months and then never seemed to get back to playing normally since his injury.

Back to the game at hand, how the fuck does Chicago not get called for illegal substitution/too many men??? The guy that jumps on the ice for the goalie touches the puck first and the goalie isn't even on the bench yet.  Fuck that noise.

Dobby is standing on his damn head.

• Like 1