Dallas Stars 2018-2019 Season Thread

Longhorn_Fan68

Interesting that despite having 79pts, the Stars are only +5 on goal differential. If anything, I think it shows resiliency with this group as it suffered thru a bunch of injuries. Glad people other than big 4 are finally starting to put pucks in the net. 

Of course, if Houston had a hockey team, they’d insist that the Dallas lack of goal differential is proof that Houston doesn’t suck, or they have great museums, or some nonsense. 

• Like 3

Hope Bish just tweaked something. Not that I don't have faith in Dobby, but this team is just demonstrably better when they know both of their stud goalies are available.

Beat the shit out of VGK tonight, boys. And if you happen to knock Ryan Reeves out, I won't be mad

Edited by Longhorn_Fan68

We have three guys who can score and possibly a fourth when Hintz gets more experience. Stars are really good on defense with great goaltenders but they have got to find some forwards who can score outside of those top three or they aren’t going to do anything. #noshitsherlock