Let your game balls hang #2

Goredho

Alright, everybody, give out your game balls.  Here are mine.

1.  The entire fucking secondary:  Kris Boyd notwithstanding, you guys ran a football train on TCU’s quarterback.  Seeing Robinson crying, curled up in the fetal position, with his mascara and worse smeared all over his face was extremely satisfying and a little scary.  #brazzers  #HimToo #Next #DBU #NoHomo

2.  Caden Stearns in particular: You are a fudged scoop and a tippy-toe step away from having scored in consecutive weeks on special teams and defense.  You are damn good already, but learn how to finish that shit and you’ll leave here with one of these bad boys:

img_1473.jpg

3.  Colin Johnson:  John-son, John-son; Six-foot-six weighs a fucking ton; Opponents beware, opponents beware; He’s coming, he’s coming, he’s coming...  Way to play as big as your frame.  I didn’t watch any other games yesterday, but I am willing to bet you had the highlight of the day.

4. Chris Nelson:  Loves QBs and RBs— for breakfast.  Rub that belly, big guy, you earned your feast.

5. Sam Ehlinger:  I’ll tell you what, you can go ahead and just keep the ball from any game where you don’t give it to the other team.  Deal?  Good.

6. Tom Herman:  You are an asshole, not nearly as smart as you think you are and succeeding in spite of your OC.  But dammit, you have Texas playing good football, deservedly ranked and — dare I say it — back? Fuck no, not yet.  But good job this week nonetheless.

Edited by Goredho
  • Like 3

24 minutes ago, Goredho said:

Alright, everybody, give out your game balls.  Here are mine.

1.  The entire fucking secondary:  Kris Boyd notwithstanding, you guys ran a football train on TCU’s quarterback.  Seeing Robinson crying, curled up in the fetal position, with his mascara and worse smeared all over his face was extremely satisfying and a little scary.  #brazzers  #HimToo #Next #DBU #NoHomo

2.  Caden Stearns in particular: You are a fudged scoop and a tippy-toe step away from having scored in consecutive weeks on special teams and defense.  You are damn good already, but learn how to finish that shit and you’ll leave here with one of these bad boys:

Reveal hidden contents

img_1473.jpg

3.  Colin Johnson:  John-son, John-son; Six-foot-six weighs a fucking ton; Opponents beware, opponents beware; He’s coming, he’s coming, he’s coming...  Way to play as big as your frame.  I didn’t watch any other games yesterday, but I am willing to bet you had the highlight of the day.

4. Chris Nelson:  Loves QBs and RBs— for breakfast.  Rub that belly, big guy, you earned your feast.

5. Sam Ehlinger:  I’ll tell you what, you can go ahead and just keep the ball from any game where you don’t give it to the other team.  Deal?  Good.

6. Tom Herman:  You are an asshole, not nearly as smart as you think you are and succeeding in spite of your OC.  But dammit, you have Texas playing good football, deservedly ranked and — dare I say it — back? Fuck no, not yet.  But good job this week nonetheless.

Kris Boyd was pretty good as well...the one TD pass against him was good placement on the throw and a little bit of push off.

I know Boyd takes alot of crap on here..but the dude usually lines up against the 1 and plays a very physical confident style and sometimes gets beat..but he covers way better than some think and plays the run damn well. 

• Like 7

Chris Nelson played pissed off. I knew if we were to win the DL would have to have a great game. It would appear someone pissed in Nelson's cheerios. To whomever did it-- please do it to Hager and Omenihu before ousux. Thanks. 

CJ must've thought we were playing sc again. Someone should tell him if he plays like that all the time, he'll be a first rounder. Especially with those superman stretching TDs.

Brandon Jones. Is it too early to tell you fuckers I told you so? Member when everyone wanted him benched before the season? Slap yourself for being stupid. 

Caden Sterns for Heisman. That is all. 

Andrew Beck quietly had a good game. I no longer fret at him being split out wide. He will catch the ball and get a couple of YACs. I don't even remember him coming off the field. 

Tre Watson was a great addition this offseason. Doesn't wow you but is good for 4 yards everytime he gets the ball. That's crucial for an offense still trying to get it's feet under them. 

Gary Johnson continues to prove that he's the ideal big 12 linebacker. His speed kills and he's not so small that he'll get washed inside. He put a lot of pressure on Robinson today even if the stats don't show it. 

Entire offense for that 10-play, 76-yard, 6-minute drive that ripped out TCU's soul. That's the kind of shit we haven't seen in a long time. Ehlinger made good throws, CJ and Duvernay fought for extra yards to get first downs, the line gave them time to make it happen, LJH delivered the kill shot. Great stuff. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Hank Chinaski said:

Entire offense for that 10-play, 76-yard, 6-minute drive that ripped out TCU's soul. That's the kind of shit we haven't seen in a long time. Ehlinger made good throws, CJ and Duvernay fought for extra yards to get first downs, the line gave them time to make it happen, LJH delivered the kill shot. Great stuff. 

Don't leave out Tre Watson, he ran like a ball of hate yesterday.  Kept those legs moving and kept on truckin.