Vikings Rams

MNLonghornFUKM

3 minutes ago, Machinator said:

I think they've been there. Their defensive line is why I take them over the Chiefs. And because Sean McVay doesn't yet have a track record of head-scratching in-game decisions like the Chiefs' coach.

You could very well be correct. Being an AFC guy I don't always pay as much attention to the NFC as I do the AFC. I'm used to all the talk being about the Packers, and of late, the Falcons.

Just now, PittsburghTiger said:

You could very well be correct. Being an AFC guy I don't always pay as much attention to the NFC as I do the AFC. I'm used to all the talk being about the Packers, and of late, the Falcons.

NFC is very fun, much more enjoyable than the AFC since Peyton retired. The Packers are a fixture because of Rodgers, and the Seahawks because of Wilson and the defense (but not this year), but otherwise there seems to be a carousel of teams that take turns being really good for a couple years before falling back into the middle.

2 minutes ago, Machinator said:

NFC is very fun, much more enjoyable than the AFC since Peyton retired. The Packers are a fixture because of Rodgers, and the Seahawks because of Wilson and the defense (but not this year), but otherwise there seems to be a carousel of teams that take turns being really good for a couple years before falling back into the middle.

Your mom was fun last night

8 hours ago, Machinator said:

The NFC South is always a carousel. You can never really tell who is going to win that division because a different team wins it every season. The only repeat winners are the Panthers from 2013-2015.

2 hours ago, Wally Pryor said:

That TD pass Goff threw to Kupp late in the 2Q was as a good a throw as you will ever see.  On the run to his right, under pressure and Goff laid the ball precisely into Kupp's hands in the corner of the end zone over 2 DBs. 

Simply outstanding. 

he made some great throws. Goff/Wentz ended up being well worth the draft picks. the new age manning/brady will be fun to watch dual 

Edited by MNLonghornFUKM