Texas and Georgia schedule home and home for 2028 and 2029

mdmost

10 hours ago, David Dennison said:

This SEC scheduling is such an f you to aggy.

Love it.

Exactly.  We are scheduling blue blood programs and the top tier in a conference..  Bama, UGA, LSU... tOSU, UM...

who you guys got?  Colorado.   G5, G5, FCS, Miami, G5, G5, FCS, ASU, G5, FCS, G5.  

9 hours ago, Vic Mackey said:

They had their chance and they declined but then tried to spin it like we were trying to avoid them. Fuck Aggy.

Well, we are trying to avoid them. It’s just not for the reason they claim it to be. For some reason, they think we have to put up with their insane bullshit even though we’re no longer married. So we duck into a Victoria's Secret when we spot them in the food court.

4 minutes ago, Spankytoes said:

Well, we are trying to avoid them. It’s just not for the reason they claim it to be. For some reason, they think we have to put up with their insane bullshit even though we’re no longer married. So we duck into a Victoria's Secret when we spot them in the food court.

Disney SEC is avoiding it. They dont want their Texas recruiting pipeline to get shit on.

We should've played them in the bowl last year.

Off the top of my head, i know they've played at Notre Dame, AZ State, Okie State and Colorado in the not too distant past.

Yeah they have a few more in the last ten years.

I know no one cares but me but I’d love to take the triple option to Austin. GT and Texas have only played once, the 1942 Cotton Bowl. Tech fans would travel bigly for that.

19 minutes ago, Buzzrock said:

Yeah they have a few more in the last ten years.

I know no one cares but me but I’d love to take the triple option to Austin. GT and Texas have only played once, the 1942 Cotton Bowl. Tech fans would travel bigly for that.

If GaTech were to rejoin the SEC, I bet we'd make it happen! :)

• Like 1