Worst Playoff Officiating (Non) Call Ever

Wally Pryor

4 hours ago, Steamboat1874 said:

Yes that is great but tell me old wise one.....which ref had this angle ???

I will tell you...none.

Both refs are on the sideline...one about eight yards downfield and the other one about eight yards upfield.

No that call was very very very very bad. The ball was 3-4 yds away from the receiver, and again the helmet to helmet no call is beyond bozzare.

Ok? I mean similar mistakes are made at every level of football. The refs are a constant and infuriating factor everywhere. Hardly unique to the NFL.

Though I think the NFL kind of sets themselves up for this kind of thing by constantly changing the rules and how the current rules should be officiated.

12 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

Ok? I mean similar mistakes are made at every level of football. The refs are a constant and infuriating factor everywhere. Hardly unique to the NFL.

Though I think the NFL kind of sets themselves up for this kind of thing by constantly changing the rules and how the current rules should be officiated.

While I don’t disagree with your second statement I don’t think there is any confusion with what was not called. I don’t recall any situation where what happened should not have been called. 

20 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

That was a PI in any era of professional football.   That it was missed is inexcusable.  Horrendously bad doesn't even begin to touch the level of acceptable descriptors.

Edited by Onboard 2.0