Hot Ones: Gordon Ramsay

Asithappens

Want some real heat? Come to Zest Fest in Dallas this weekend and try my buddy Ed Currie’s tinctures.

He created the Carolina Reaper (2m scovilles), the worlds hottest pepper, and has a tincture that hits 12m.

The euphoria and levels of building heat are surreal.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Deej said:

Gordon Ramsey on Fox seems like an ass. On all his BBC shows, he seems like a genuine guy who gives a shit.

2 hours ago, Underdog said:

Well, yeah...  Fox.  Everyone on Fox is an ass except for Gus and Raf. 

I've wondered why someone getting berated doesn't just slam Gordon's head into the table/the plate of food after Gordon yells at them and then leans down closer to the plate to find something to complain about.

Would just love to see some massive guy (or big woman) just use that lean as an invitation to bash his face into the table. Maybe even grab the back of his hair and do it a few times while he is so stunned from the first impact. 

THAT I would watch. As it is, I only glimpse these shows when I'm visiting friends who watch them.

13 hours ago, Tailgate said:

Want some real heat? Come to Zest Fest in Dallas this weekend and try my buddy Ed Currie’s tinctures.

He created the Carolina Reaper (2m scovilles), the worlds hottest pepper, and has a tincture that hits 12m.

That shit sounds like straight acid.  I'm in.

13 hours ago, Tailgate said:

You're almost at pure capsaicin at that point.