Let’s talk about 6 baby, Let’s talk about 2019-2020 LFC

Firemans4Horn

20 minutes ago, 406W30th said:

Salah hitting peak form at a good time. Incredible ball to set up Keita and then some wizardry to set up TAA's assist. And what a finish by Bobby.

Yeah, kinda reminds me of when he first got here and was always in the right place, but the goals just weren't falling. 

Then it started raining and didn't stop.  

4 minutes ago, Bone3421 said:
26 minutes ago, JimmyHoffa said:
After today if I was VVD I would demand $250K a week at least......

And demand lovren and matip are injured every week?.....cant make assumptions or speculate under today's circumstances even though VVD is worth it regardless

No, just pointing out the leadership and communication that he brings to the backline is priceless. He makes everyone around him better. Shit you can't coach. 

No, just pointing out the leadership and communication that he brings to the backline is priceless. He makes everyone around him better. Shit you can't coach. 
Ok, i can agree with that, but dont think anything that happened today matters.
Like i said he is probably worth that already in todays market

Let's look at the depth

Alisson (Adrian)

Robertson

VVD/Matip (Gomez/Lovren)

TAA

Fabinho/Gini/Henderson (Keita/Oxlade-Chamberlain/Shaqiri/Minamino/Milner/Lallana)

Salah/Mane/Bobby(Origi)

Just going with our typical lineup, but you can certainly move the starters around, i.e. Keita, and almost all the MF can play a F role or we could shift formation.  Only really thin areas are LB/RB where Milner and Gomez usually sub, but that's a big dropoff.

livesoccer shows the game Saturday as being on the Fox network, but I've been unable to find it.  College basketball appears to be on most the fox stations(maybe some lame bowl game too).  Any other ideas?

The final is on fox deportes....other fox stations like you said are showing basketball and fox soccer plus will show bundesliga

Only options listed for the game are fox deportes and fubo tv

2 hours ago, pied said:

Just going with our typical lineup, but you can certainly move the starters around, i.e. Keita, and almost all the MF can play a F role or we could shift formation.  Only really thin areas are LB/RB where Milner and Gomez usually sub, but that's a big dropoff.

Hopefully, that will change this summer with a big signing. You are right, we need depth in our forwards / RB/LB