Dallas | Pizza

1 hour ago, Firemans4Horn said:

Ordered pick up from Olivella's for the first time tonight in the 7th months I've lived in Lakewood. Not sure you could fuck up an order for two pizzas as bad as they did. Pizza I finally received 40 minutes after I arrived to pick up tasted good but the price was laughable for such a tiny pizza. Would order Cane Rosso (or Pizzeria Testa) 100 out of 100 times if I wanted Napoletana style.

Yeah I tried that place twice.  Did not get and the draw at all.  Some people love it.  I thought it was pure shit both times.

Yeah I tried that place twice.  Did not get and the draw at all.  Some people love it.  I thought it was pure shit both times.

It’s right up the street from me but I’ve been only once. Wasn’t impressed but it wasn’t horrible.
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, DDD Dad said:

It’s right up the street from me but I’ve been only once. Wasn’t impressed but it wasn’t horrible.

I'm guessing it's another one of those places that was great when they just had one location.  Then they expanded with other locations and their quality went to shit across the board.  Happens all the time