KSU @ Texas | Sat. 1/11, 7p CST | LHN

Henry Hill

9 hours ago, mulletpelini said:

You really think ou is worse than ISU or Ostate Derka?  The rest of your picks I'd agree with.  I thought ou looked as good as anyone outside of KU and Baylor

yeah, they've actually been better than i thought they would be, which sucks. just like OU. 

Just got through watching the replay. Easily the 2 worst teams in the big12. Holy christ that was some shitty basketball. We happened to hit a bunch of late shot clock 3s. Our offense is the same 3 passes 30 feet from the bucket to waste 10 seconds of the clock. That may actually be our last win, we are completely inept on the offensive end. Ksu was actually getting in the lane a lot but they are so bad they couldn't take advantage of it.  This cant end soon enough. It's hard to believe this moron is our coach for 5 years.

And LOL on baker's 3.

5 hours ago, CurlyDumps said:

No worries guys. Shaka made the team do some super serious soul searching.  This win had nothing to do with the worst team in the league barely making it to the arena on time. We hadnt done enough soul searching after losses, that was our problem.

someone needs to ask when the next soul searching is after we are 1-6. the follow up can be "would it be good idea to just soul search after every game just to make sure, coach?"

we hit some very lucky 3's and KSU is awful, that was the only reason we won.