Best Resource for Finding English-Speaking Jobs Abroad?

I've been online looking through Indeed, LinkedIn, etc., but I want to see if there is a better resource I should be using to find international, English-speaking jobs, particularly in IT Project Management/Executive roles. I appreciate any direction. Focusing on Europe, SE Asia, NZ/Aus. Thank you in advance!

5 hours ago, ctrl+alt+del said:

I've been online looking through Indeed, LinkedIn, etc., but I want to see if there is a better resource I should be using to find international, English-speaking jobs, particularly in IT Project Management/Executive roles. I appreciate any direction. Focusing on Europe, SE Asia, NZ/Aus. Thank you in advance!

I worked in France on an exchange set up by UT. They did all the work for me because I was a grad student. Another time, I found my own job in Mexico (which probably works like half the countries you'd be looking at) after a frenzy of googling. I got a decent job at a Tec de Monterrey campus.

I had options in both places to stay on and probably do better, the whole deal was a lot more "who you know" than in the US, and my initial jobs had taken me through the visa process so it would have been easy to renew.

How are you about taking any old job to get your foot in the door? If you could teach programming and English, you could probably find initial work at a number of schools, where you get your paperwork straight, meet people who own businesses, and once they know and trust you, you, who knows where it could go.

2 hours ago, RoundRobin said:

Wouldn’t pretty much all of the jobs in New Zealand and Australia be English speaking?

That would be my guess.

1 hour ago, RDCanecutter said:

I worked in France on an exchange set up by UT. They did all the work for me because I was a grad student. Another time, I found my own job in Mexico (which probably works like half the countries you'd be looking at) after a frenzy of googling. I got a decent job at a Tec de Monterrey campus.

I had options in both places to stay on and probably do better, the whole deal was a lot more "who you know" than in the US, and my initial jobs had taken me through the visa process so it would have been easy to renew.

How are you about taking any old job to get your foot in the door? If you could teach programming and English, you could probably find initial work at a number of schools, where you get your paperwork straight, meet people who own businesses, and once they know and trust you, you, who knows where it could go.

I thought about teaching English. I have 3 children - 2 teens and a toddler, so I would need to weigh the significant decrease in lifestyle on a teacher's pay while I network with area IT leaders.

You need to look into work visas for a country you are interested in. Many require companies to prove there wasn’t a citizen available before offering to a foreigner. In most cases, they’d need you to already be residing there prior to being offered a position.

Maybe look at US companies with a strong foreign footprint. Network with their recruiters and be open that you want to go overseas.