txhorns

2020 Surly Roto League

Hey guys we are getting close to a new year.  Figured I would start this early so we had plenty of time to discuss any rule changes and make sure we got a full slate of teams.  Are there any rule changes or different stat categories anyone would prefer this year?  Looks like opening day is March 26 so I would think we want to have the draft a few days before that.  Maybe Sunday the 22? As always payments are due before the draft.  Let me know if you are in again.  I think we are going to need 2 more people unless anyone below decides to bow out also.  Thus the early thread.

@Scraps

@Henry Hill

@Doc Sam Beckett

@VolenteHawk

@Brew

@Jack Handey

@Capn81

I haven't been real active the past couple of seasons. I'll play again if we need numbers and try to be more avtive, but spot probably better used by someone else if there is demand.... 

20 hours ago, Scraps said:

So when is the draft? 

Good question.  I think it should be right before the season actually starts.

I am down for whatever, but we got to figure it out pretty quick lol

I mean I am good with taking another full year to celebrate my championship as well