Hook1997

College football 2020

Let’s get the college picks going!

i like App State -17 but I haven’t looked at the other games yet, will report back when I do.

Let’s go. Like your App State pick. I’m on it too. Like ISU -11 too. And a couple of unders. Army/UL Monroe under 53 and KSU/Ark State under 54.5. All early games. One unit each. Of course after going 2-1 on college football last weekend and hitting on the Stars last night and the late FG backdoor over cover on the Texans that means I’m due to lose all 4 of these. 

So far today I have ISU -13 & N Carolina U 67.

It’s great to be back.  

edit to add Syracuse +23.5.   

Edited by SDG

10 hours ago, Hook1997 said:

Kansas -6.5 vs Costal Carolina I mean Kansas can’t be that bad can they?

I’m tempted by this one too Hook. But it’s Kansas. I have no clue if they can be that bad. 🤣

3 hours ago, SDG said:

So far today I have ISU -13 & N Carolina U 67.

It’s great to be back.  

edit to add Syracuse +23.5.   

ISU sucks, if we don’t roll them be 50....

17 hours ago, lonestarsooner said:

Let’s go. Like your App State pick. I’m on it too. Like ISU -11 too. And a couple of unders. Army/UL Monroe under 53 and KSU/Ark State under 54.5. All early games. One unit each. Of course after going 2-1 on college football last weekend and hitting on the Stars last night and the late FG backdoor over cover on the Texans that means I’m due to lose all 4 of these. 

Yeah, very good chance I take the 0-4 collar on these. That’s an awesome start to the day. Let’s try again with Florida State -13 and Texas State -6.5. 

1 hour ago, SDG said:

Added Texas -44 and the over @ 57.5.  

No way a Tom Herman coached team ever beats anyone by 44 points, he’s not calling plays anymore so there’s a better chance I guess.  Atleast we won’t run the same run play straight up the middle three times in a row with a 21 point lead just.

6 minutes ago, Hook1997 said:

No way a Tom Herman coached team ever beats anyone by 44 points, he’s not calling plays anymore so there’s a better chance I guess.  Atleast we won’t run the same run play straight up the middle three times in a row with a 21 point lead just.

At this point we have to given the early day bed shitting...

It was a rough weekend.  Hey who knew Herman was actually going to turn over full control of play calling and let us finish a game for once lol.  

6 hours ago, NOMAAA said:

Hook1997 knows his stuff.  but we have all been there.

On 9/12/2020 at 2:03 PM, lonestarsooner said:

Yeah, very good chance I take the 0-4 collar on these. That’s an awesome start to the day. Let’s try again with Florida State -13 and Texas State -6.5. 

I can't help but laugh.  I mean, we've all been there, but it's still funny.

I hope you got yourself a slumpbuster this week.

4 hours ago, Wiler77 said:

I can't help but laugh.  I mean, we've all been there, but it's still funny.

I hope you got yourself a slumpbuster this week.

Oh yeah! No doubt. Good thing I do this for fun and am not trying to pay the mortgage with it! 🤣🤣🤣

Not much action today.  So far I have OSU -24 over Tulsa and Louisville-1.5 plus a parlay with the same teams.   

Are there any other good opportunities out there?   

(Texas plus my Seahawks & Bengals bets helped me start off the season on a very positive note).  

Edited by SDG