closetohumping

Speaking of polls, I had sex with South_Austin's mom  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Speaking of polls, I had sex with South_Austin's mom

• Dance
    • Sing
    • Other

On 2/21/2021 at 10:00 PM, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I can't sing or dance.  Playing the Saxophone did get me laid a few times.  However, the vast majority of my experience had nothing to do with looks, fame, or any talent at all.  I'm also old, so I have no idea who those very attractive youthful cutting edge hipness people are.

51cUH+Qr7TL._AC_.jpg

• Haha 1

On 2/23/2021 at 6:57 AM, Al_4_ISU said:

I'm going with singing.

Dancing only works for guys who are above average in physical attractiveness.  Being a good singer/musician can work for all but that most unfortunately disfigured people.

Would anyone think Mick Jagger was a good looking dude if he wasn't one of the greatest front men of all time?

Yep, a lot of front men are ugly as sin.  And speaking of dancing fats:

sexy chris farley GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Hook 'Em 1

On 2/15/2021 at 5:59 PM, closetohumping said:

Or the world ends. Yeah, and you look like Quasimoto and the world is out of drugs and alcohol.  It's gotta be a hot chick that you're not related to. What talent do you think gets you laid faster (and more often)? Ability to dance or sing?  

I had a buddy that was playing bagpipes for a local fundraising telethon. While they were taking publicity pics, a paraplegic woman in a wheel chair was feeling him up under his kilt. So if you can't dance or sing, there might be another option. 

• Haha 2

the world ends. Yeah, and you look like Quasimoto and the world is out of drugs and alcohol. 

No matter how good you dance, she's not going to dance with a ugly muh-fucka.

I guess singing is close enough, but the main thing is to have a damn good mouthpiece. Conversation, even if you are just shit-talking her, is the absolute key. And don't be scared/nervous. Women smell fear like predators.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/1/2021 at 2:05 PM, Brothahorn said:

No matter how good you dance, she's not going to dance with a ugly muh-fucka.

That may be true for some girls but not most and i find that to be more true for men.  I've known too many women that have danced, to say the least, with non rich ugly muh-fucka's.  Apparently many on this thread.