Outlander

Kyle

My name is Kyle. I intentionally watched Outlander. I'm one episode away from being a full Beta Biden Bro. The historical stuff is actually decent ... the 18th Century sex scenes entertaining enough ... the plot just silly - like WW84 or the New Star Wars with 18th Century technology.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

• 7 months later...
On 3/3/2021 at 4:48 PM, Horn80 said:

Watching Season 5 now and half way through but seems to be plodding with weak side stories but hope it will improve in remaining episodes.

I’m in season 3, she just returned to find Jaime. Kind of losing me now. But just when it gets a little mundane, Claire loses all her clothes and keeps me in

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, jdhorn92 said:

I’m in season 3, she just returned to find Jaime. Kind of losing me now. But just when it gets a little mundane, Claire loses all her clothes and keeps me in

I gave up after season 4 I think. Or maybe it was an episode or two into season 5. Claire stopped losing her clothes. 

My wife suckered me into the show. I enjoy historical dramas - we visited Scotland years ago, but I really knew nothing of Culloden or the Bonnie Prince. I thought the re-creating of early America was pretty cool. As a 21st Century American, it is interesting to contemplate some of the crazy lives people had that lived during the 17th Century. Imagine growing up as a minor noble and warrior and ending your life literally across the globe as a frontier farmer.

That theme song is pretty catchy.

• 4 months later...