IndyCar 2021

Prepuce of Doom

has anyone mentioned how much NBC sucks lately?  because NBC sucks almost as much as ou. 

On 8/9/2021 at 6:08 PM, Bill Brasky said:

there was a race at Surfers Paradise many years ago in a monsoon that was 95% yellow I think, maybe 100%.

1998 houston GP says hi

• Rage+1 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sad day. He's been in bad shape for a while. I didn't know him, but I know someone who did. Never had anything but great things to say about RM. Great person. As nice as they come. No BS. Always called it like he saw it, straight to the point.

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Anton Chigurh said:

He was passing a car that was a lap down that was instructed to slow him down, just for some context.

Hmm ... that makes a bit stickier, but got damn, I don't see how they can just let that go.

Edited by wood

• 2 months later...
9 hours ago, Hawndoh said:

I don't have a copy of the pic, but my dad has a picture of me standing next to Al when he was driving the Pikes Peak Hill Climb pace car back in the mid 80s.  

38 minutes ago, Chewbacca said:

I don't have a copy of the pic, but my dad has a picture of me standing next to Al when he was driving the Pikes Peak Hill Climb pace car back in the mid 80s.  

the national championship trail in the 60s and 70s was nuts.  big speedways, bandbox dirt tracks, road courses, and pike's peak, all in one season.