LSU offers Lincoln Riley massive contract?

lilMAC25

Isn't Rattler the only starter he's groomed at OU? Every other QB he's had until Williams was spotted by someone else and started somewhere else first. 

I guess it depends if you mean ID’ed or developed. Murray was ass at A&M and sat behind Mayfield. I think he gets some or most of the credit there. He helped Hurts elevate his game too. Obviously he developed Baker Mayfield for most of his career.

USC makes more sense than LSU if he’s going to leave OU. I’m glad to see him go.

I haven't posted since the OU collapse. That game broke me. I haven't watched a down of Texas football since that game. For some reason, LR bailing on OU for USC really makes me happy. I also like long walks at the lake, mystery stories and Thai food. Basically, what I'm trying to say, is if you are a really hot girl in her 20s with a drinking problem and daddy issues, send me a private message, and we can met behind the Kerbey Lane Cafe. 

• Hook 'Em 2

What?  He actually taking it, but why?!  I mean if I’m him I’m not leaving a successful program I’ve got already to go rebuild and crazy state taxes ect.   Wow.  

USC is never more than two years from being nationally relevant and in an expanded playoff it’s going to be a lot easier to get into the tournament than it is in the SEC. Also Riley is already so rich the income tax thing probably barely moves the needle. LA is a pretty nice place to be loaded, much more so than Norman or Baton Rouge.