2019 Tampa Bay Rays Thread

Fawesome

you heard him boys, this season is officially under protest. 

speaking of which, i officially submit a motion to change fawesome' steam name to Team Rickerson until he gets us the trophy we were promised. We aren't going to get the GoT ending we were promised, but this is too much. Is nothing sacred?

2 minutes ago, Goo Punch said:

you heard him boys, this season is officially under protest. 

speaking of which, i officially submit a motion to change fawesome' steam name to Team Rickerson until he gets us the trophy we were promised. We aren't going to get the GoT ending we were promised, but this is too much. Is nothing sacred?

seconded.

Hahahah touche boys. Motion was seconded. Name temporarily changed. 

It's the end of the semester with finals and graduations but I will purchase the Rickerson before the end of the month and mail straight to Derka. 

someone confirm this list of chamions:

2011: Henry Gandorf            

2012: Derka

2013: enjay

2014: BigOrange

2015: Henry Gandorf            

2016: Planet Houston

2017: fawesome

2018: Derka

2019: *fawesome

*predicted

Please confirm which name you want on the trophy. I'm thinking Year: Team Name (Shaggy Name)

2011: The Blondetourage (Henry Gandorf)

Thoughts?

my vote is for the year and either the user handle or team name - not both.  but i don't feel super strongly about it.  i'm leaning username, just because team names change every year (or should).

i wouldn't get something that needs to be etched directly onto the metal, just get a square wooden base with a bunch of little gold plates that go on.  once we have that, it'll cost about $8 to get a plate etched and put back on.  and you can use all 4 sides of the base, so there will be plenty of room.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, NOMAAA said:

It’s pretty clear we have the best teams. Look forward to meeting you in the championship. 

Dear Baseball Gods,

I had no part in this, and in no way do I condone it. 

Love,

PH

Besides, there were several teams that would have beat me this week. 

Edited by Planet Houston

Derka. In no world am I trading for archer. I dropped him because I hate that fuck. He could throw three no hitters, invent a time machine to find me a date with 27 year old Heidi Klum and cure cancer and I would still have no interest. 

• Like 2