Leaving Neverland (HBO Michael Jackson Documentary)

Neonmoon

I for one can’t wait to see how the particular candidate she inevitably endorses for democratic POTUS nominee backtracks the hell away from her.  

1 hour ago, mr. sunshine said:

I guess I used to be pretty neutral as far as Babs goes but if this isn’t the epitome of horseshit I don’t know what is 

No kidding.  You shouldn't have to carefully choose your words to avoid saying that a pedophile had sexual needs and his victims liked it.  It should just be a kind of natural thing not to say without having to give it careful thought.   Some things you can't really walk back.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/9/2019 at 6:55 AM, Buzzrock said:

Lol @ MJ's estate desperately pushing this out there as bombshell proof of his innocence.

"Hey everyone, look! Look! This proves Michael was not molesting kids! The whimsical train station with a secret bedroom in the back wasn't built until later!"

• Like 2

Right, the whole account is fictional because Safechuck was off by 2 years when describing abuse that happened when he was a kid 25 years ago.  Even though photographs confirm that Safechuck was at the train station after it was built.  Keep fucking that... actually, stop fucking anything, Jackson estate. 

"A grown man, who slept with kids in a locked bedroom guarded by security, and who built an amusement park on his estate could not possibly be a pedophile because one of his accusers might have the timeline wrong on when a rape room...errr...train station was built on his property." - The Jackson family.

• Like 1