2019 Parcells thread - let your hate flow through me

Hagbard Celine

I am a martyr to the cause.  I will die on this cross for the rest of you.  While the sunshine pumping and excitement nears a fever pitch this week, I stand before you, to testify, in the Holy Name of Bill Parcells, that we are 0-11 until proven otherwise.

It worked last year.  After our second loss to Maryland, I vowed, NEVAR AGAIN.   NEVER would I believe or buy in to any hype.  That I would cite the Holy Scripture of The Parcells, paid for with the lives of many Bothans.  I caught all kinds of shit for staying negative after condom, tripling down after roaches, and ONLY after a final painful turtling result over the purple wizard did i put down my cross and join the rest of you.

So, here in week 1, I will say it: Thermensa has yet to win an opener and until he does so he still hasn't.

There is no week 2 opponent until we have destroyed the week 1 opponent.  Which Therm has yet to do.  He is 0 for 2.

As of today, we have zero wins in 2019, we haven't won an opener, and aggy are looking at an undefeated season.  DOOM AND GLOOM BABY.

WE ARE WHAT OUR RECORD SAYS WE ARE.

- b. parcells

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...