Surly #Stonks

Wally Fairway

1 hour ago, Sabalo said:

Any end of day recaps?

Bought back what FRSX I sold at $1 for $0.82 (my running avg), so 

No word on the ALPP 10k yet... although MARK 10k (shitty) and TLSS 10k (great revs, ominous dilution signs) came out about a half hour ago, so hoping not coming far behind

DECN perked up right at the end with people hoping FDA news comes, but who the hell knows

I'll take a fresh look tomorrow, unless news perks up

• Like 1

On 5/8/2020 at 7:57 AM, GRHorn said:

Early 2017.

Bot a lot of GBTC in IRA in the last 6 months or so leading up to the halving. 

Also, hopefully today’s the day $Work breaks over 30 decisively 

WORK has been moving. Looks headed for 42, where it opened. 

Good video evaluating ALPP... both positives and risk points

Radio Silence on the 10k though. No response from IR which is not great since they are usually very good at that

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Wierd the video came through initially on that post, but is gone now

• Like 1

2 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

Good video evaluating ALPP... both positives and risk points

Radio Silence on the 10k though. No response from IR which is not great since they are usually very good at that

what is ALPP

I've done well lately with:

adma

ibio

azn

vtix

lvgo

what is ALPP

I've done well lately with:

adma

ibio

azn

vtix

lvgo

A business that owns businesses lol watch the video they explain it well. I made $1k off the spike to $0.11 last week but im in a pretty low avg from buying a lot the last dip to avg down

My latest correspondence with IR

https://ibb.co/BcVjk4w

So 10k not filed (shit, probably should take profits as quick as you can if you bought above .07 bc it'll almost certainly drop unless they can release 10k Monday premarket) but maybe next week depending on what SEC days. Their auditor screwed them... but at least this isnt other hijinks (dont expect those with ALPP but it is an OTC)

Silver lining i suppose is ill probably get to buyback some more for the eventual rebound on the numbers. I'd lower expectations a bit, if they had been able to release when it was shooting up i think it would have been in the .20s easily. Now back in the .10 - .15 short term. I still see .4+ by the end of the year as a shoe in.

Uplisting is my longterm goal for them. 25% of my position with them is untouchable for that reason.

306430f1b79dd95bdaeb9bd099426b4f.jpg

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Sabalo said:

Anyone in VISL? Should be a high flyer tomorrow. 

Lots of buzz since their logo was scene in the SpaceX video. I've bought and sold it 3 times never made much, but never lost anything. Good Luck with it! 

I'll be buying ALPP dips, and hopefully seeing green after that Friday red massacre on all my positions lol

DGLY getting lots of hype, but it's too late to jump on IMO

Edited by RCRanger03

On 5/30/2020 at 2:27 PM, RCRanger03 said:

A business that owns businesses lol watch the video they explain it well. I made $1k off the spike to $0.11 last week but im in a pretty low avg from buying a lot the last dip to avg down

My latest correspondence with IR

https://ibb.co/BcVjk4w

So 10k not filed (shit, probably should take profits as quick as you can if you bought above .07 bc it'll almost certainly drop unless they can release 10k Monday premarket) but maybe next week depending on what SEC days. Their auditor screwed them... but at least this isnt other hijinks (dont expect those with ALPP but it is an OTC)

Silver lining i suppose is ill probably get to buyback some more for the eventual rebound on the numbers. I'd lower expectations a bit, if they had been able to release when it was shooting up i think it would have been in the .20s easily. Now back in the .10 - .15 short term. I still see .4+ by the end of the year as a shoe in.

Uplisting is my longterm goal for them. 25% of my position with them is untouchable for that reason.

306430f1b79dd95bdaeb9bd099426b4f.jpg

At least ALPP didn't crap the bed at the open this morning. Let's see what the rest of the day brings.

25 minutes ago, Sabalo said:

At least ALPP didn't crap the bed at the open this morning. Let's see what the rest of the day brings.

Everyone short bought for the 10k and everyone long is waiting for the end of the year. Looks like we have support at 0.08 until something changes.

I was hoping to buy more under 0.06 if that happened, but this will be jussssst fine

45 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Everyone short bought for the 10k and everyone long is waiting for the end of the year. Looks like we have support at 0.08 until something changes.

I was hoping to buy more under 0.06 if that happened, but this will be jussssst fine

Any predictions on where it will be at the end of the year?

12 minutes ago, HoustonHorn said:

Any predictions on where it will be at the end of the year?

Well I probably SHOULD wait to see the 10k to see if they sustained profitability to go along with revenues, but $0.44 has been done before and seems very doable.

51 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

Well I probably SHOULD wait to see the 10k to see if they sustained profitability to go along with revenues, but $0.44 has been done before and seems very doable.

That's not the stonk way. I need rampant speculation.

Thanks, I'll definitely buy you a bottle if it gets to $.44.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sabalo said:

Love dem charts! Definitely read that first.

Other 10K highlights:

- 100% increase in revs

- Income per share -0.28 (2018) to -0.04 (2019) is a mouthwateringly good jump even with all the expense increases, 2020 even with COVID19 is going to be net profitable for sure

- They're still looking to make MORE acquisitions (3 acquired last year) even with COVID going on, which is a power move. Grow baby Grow!

- Doubled their assests. 271 employees, All American company, they actually produce things. Love it! Not just a Pump n Dump OTC it's 

- Deficit decreased by 60%, Q1 will show notes being paid off and none taken for a year, no conversions, no dilution (I don't even know if I can call it a stonk, they're so solid here)

Riots/Unrest will make the market choppy tomorrow as a whole, so it's unclear if volume will be there for anything... but if it is there should be a gap up right out the gate, then a sell off as people take short profits (my advice is to hodl through that volatility, but profit is profit so no judgement here), but then comes the real moment of truth. I'm actually on the fence if I'll sell anything tomorrow or not, I've got meetings in the morning.

I hope yall make some good money! Papa needs some lagavulin haha

Edited by RCRanger03

10 hours ago, closetohumping said:

Vtiq up 170% the last month

I got into stonks with this one. I bought some and they are doing well. I also got a pharmaceutical i lost my ass on. I also got into AXP low and its climbing. Other than these two buys,  I should post what I move on, because when I do they crater and fall.

ALPP went to .105 then down to .0795 now WE HOPE profit taking period is over soon and we can just go up. Volume's not great Bob (but also not terrible), if it starts to run back up it could accumulate fast on this base

A bit anticlimactic so far, all things considered.

Edited by RCRanger03

8 minutes ago, HoustonHorn said:

FRSX on a sharp jump....Last I saw was .92.

FLIR got thermal screening contract for the pentagon, the partnership sympathy is driving it up, will be interested in how high it can get.

FRSX will really boom boom whenever Japanese/European billion auto partners are revealed. 

Edited by RCRanger03

2 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

FLIR got thermal screening contract for the pentagon, the partnership sympathy is driving it up, will be interested in how high it can get.

FRSX will really boom boom whenever Japanese/European billion auto partners are revealed. 

Buying FRSX at $0.80 and selling it at $1 over and over and over again has been so money for me

• Like 2

10k typically . One time 20k but it only filled about 15k. Average price is $0.082.

Not playing with huge money here, but if it goes to say, $50/share (which I'm pretty sure RCR has guaranteed) I'll be in a pretty good spot to buy him that bottle of Lagavulin. :)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, HoustonHorn said:

Sold all of my remaining shares at $1.00. Will buy back in if it dips closer to 0.8.

I got lucky at $1.02 for a smooth 20% profit, right before it dropped to sub-$0.90. Markets are due for a dip, new order already set for $0.75.

5 hours ago, SuperSport said:

I got lucky at $1.02 for a smooth 20% profit, right before it dropped to sub-$0.90. Markets are due for a dip, new order already set for $0.75.

Nice!

I wouldn't be surprised if there is a big pullback tomorrow independent of the market. Somebody tweeted at FLIR asking if the Pentagon contract involved FRSX and FLIR account said no that it's thermal screening not autonomous vehicle related. A lot of people jumped on (and did so late) because they thought FRSX was providing equipment for that.

I would LOVE to pick up some in the .70s again, it's gonna fly when they actually announce their auto partnerships. I've bought and sold $0.80 - $1+  4 times (1.0 today 1.05, 1.15, and 1.25) in the last month. 

13 minutes ago, RCRanger03 said:

What's everybody holding right now?

ALPP (10Q & S1 filing next catalysts)

FRSX (auto partner announcement) 

XSPA (next location PR imminent)

MARK (vegas reopening)

DECN (Filing brief due today/FDA approval)

Currently only in on ALPP, relatively heavily. Will dump some if it gets back to $0.10 and then hold the rest on its way to $50 and my retirement.

I'll be back in on FRSX if it drops back to $0.80

Staying away from DECN, need to look at XSPA and MARK more closely.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HoustonHorn said:

Currently only in on ALPP, relatively heavily. Will dump some if it gets back to $0.10 and then hold the rest on its way to $50 and my retirement.

I'll be back in on FRSX if it drops back to $0.80

Staying away from DECN, need to look at XSPA and MARK more closely.

I think you may be too late on MARK, it's run $0.50 already today. XSPA still in the loading zone though .89 - .92. Buyer beware thought it has R/S and Offering flags all over it, PnD only for me

1 hour ago, RCRanger03 said:

MARK (vegas reopening)

Still holding all my BBRW which dropped all the way to .017 before rebounding nicely today to .034  on some new distribution agreements they announced. Not sure what my exit strategy will be on these, but I have a feeling there is more upside based on some deals they have announced .  I'm in for $350 at .007, so its really just noise in my portfolio currently and think I'm just gonna let it ride for now. 

2 hours ago, RCRanger03 said:

MARK (vegas reopening)

ALPP

DSS

FET

GHSI

HTGM

IZEA

USLV Bought more today

SOLD VISL AGAIN TODAY, WILL BUY BACK IN

Sold  FRSX again yesterday, will get back in.

Looking at XSPA and a few others.

Should have been in ETHE lol.

Sold the best I’ve ever done today.

Had BUD 45c and 50c both 7/17. Was in at avg cost 1.16 and .8 respectively.

Also sold the last of GM 28c 7/17 avg cost .35.

Currently holding some USFD 22.5c 7/17 avg cost .9. Not sure about volume here. Think it hits that strike no problem?

Been thinking about MOMO 21.76c and 23.26c 7/17. I just have no fucking idea about China. Talk me out of letting it ride?

• Like 2