Texas @ Oklahoma Series Thread

Horny Bull

1 hour ago, Austin Orange said:

Not sure if Pierce did it on purpose, but none of Skip coached pitchers threw last night. 

Will be interesting to see if Skip still has any usable assessment on Shart, PJR, McKenzie, Ridgeway, Sawyer as they are throwing.

Parker Joe pitched. 

6 hours ago, Fletch said:

Huge win. Now let's get shart throwing some gas tomorrow and Henley doing Henley things on Sunday. 

I think I want Kingham to be our full time closer and have someone like ridgeway get some time at starting  

keep Nico as our Tuesday guy, weekend rotation of Henley-Shart-Ridgeway with Nolan, Sawyer, McGuire, Elder and Fields all in the bullpen  I can get behind a 7th inning from elder, then Fields as the set up man with Nolan coming in to close out the game  

or am I just crazy...?

McGuire seems solid closing.  Would not change that.  Think Elder would start instead of Ridgeway in my weekend rotation.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

1-0 good guys after 1.5

Reasonably sure you're watching yesterday's game.  Vanderbilt womens bowling is currently on.  Fuckin mooo.

Pro-tip.  For a while now, I have added the texassports.com baseball "ical" or Google calendar to my google calendar and thus to my phone.  Either I never noticed before or they have added links in the calendar entries to streaming audio and video.  If you see a link to espn, you know it's on tv, and links to any streams are available.

Actually, looking, there are various "subscription" options at the top of the schedule at http://texassports.com/schedule.aspx?path=baseball

I believe I use the RSS feed, so it updates with game-time changes.

Handy as hell.

Edited by TwiceHorn

3 minutes ago, Austin Orange said:

Vanderbilt bowling team fucks.

The creeps can roll, man.

Some of these chunkers are pretty enthusiastic with their high fives and shit.  Surprised they aren't knocking some of their teammates on their asses.

Edited by TwiceHorn

4 minutes ago, Majorcholas said:

Shugart was in the pen last year right? I thought he did well there, but damn if he isn’t struggling as a starter.

He was a little better than "50-50" from the 'pen last year.  He more or less quit giving up huge innings, but was still pretty inconsistent.  As a starter, he's kind of reverted to his mean, e.g. sharting himself quite a lot.