Louisiana Priest's Unholy Trinity: Filmed Three-Way on Altar at Sts Peter & Paul

MaybeACoordinator

The archbishop of the New Orleans archdiocese visited the church to perform a ritual that would restore the sanctity of the altar.

This is so fucking funny.  The Catholic Church just has an answer for everything.  Wonder if they did this every time a young boy was raped.  Hell, they probably charged the parishioners of Pearl River about $100 a head for doing this for them.  

• Hook 'Em 1

42 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

They were discovered by someone peeking in one of the church windows. Seems to me that person is the one that broke the law.

I can understand the Catholic Church isn’t happy with their priest but I’m not certain this is a criminal matter.

churches are considered public spaces and the person doing the peeking was in the congregation so it was specifically their public space. The fact the peeker was able to see lewd behavior is in itself a crime. 

that was actually one of the charges they tacked onto the BTK killers case in Wichita because he posed nude, dead bodies on his churches altar.