Sam the only player to stay for the Eyes

GreenspointTexas

7 minutes ago, johnny utah said:

Fucking bb’s everywhere.

BTW, the volleyball team remains on the court for The Eyes of Texas (regardless of whether they all sing it or not).  Since they could probably kick the football teams ass they should take note.

How is our Quidditch team doing? any updates? 

1 minute ago, Kyle said:

This. All of these conversations die in the specifics. Someone literally is paid to go find reasons to be recreationally outraged. Seven months ago, no one was offended. Someone had to tell them to be.

Which brings us full circle that these people are morons and weak minded. Just like they are on the field 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 minutes ago, Macklemore said:

We have a school song that the whole world of college football knows and that a good chunk of the general population knows too. For alums, it brings chills down our spines singing it after a game like the Rose Bowl. It is sung at weddings. You think some new SJW approved school song is going to have that type of appeal? 100+ years of tradition and culture that has been forged  is worth fighting for and respecting. It’s not in the same ballpark as some Confederate traitor’s statue on aggy’s campus. Fuck our players for sowing this division and sucking 

It’s I’ve been working on the railroad with different lyrics. It’s not some special Texas  original. People from other places that aren’t college football fans hear it and say that’s I’ve been working on the railroad not that’s the eyes of Texas.

7 minutes ago, johnny utah said:

Fucking bb’s everywhere.

BTW, the volleyball team remains on the court for The Eyes of Texas (regardless of whether they all sing it or not).  Since they could probably kick the football teams ass they should take note.

Currently, football and soccer are the only two sports not staying for the eyes. Coincidentally, they are the teams where majority of the “activists” came from. Also coincidentally, they are the two teams that are complete shit shows at the moment.

18 minutes ago, Hank_Hill said:

There’s a lot to unpack and be mad about from today, but players not staying for a song that they had vehemently stated they wouldn’t be staying for well before the season began isn’t one of them.

Completely my thought as well, I don't think the players not staying for the eyes is not because they're trying to make a statement but as much as it is that they've given up besides Sam.