We Have One Fucking Player Right Now That Gives A Shit...

Wally Pryor

I wondered if he would stay for another year because of the "covid free year" and I am not sure he will get drafted (though I think he will make some money in the pros as a knock around guy).....but I don't think one year longer would make a difference other than collecting a check earlier and it is not like he needs to get out of school to buy momma a house or car

but at this point he would be much smarter to transfer to SMU and then at least he cam be with some players that give a shit, hot girls, and maybe get some coaching like GG and Shane

Edited by ButtFumble

4 minutes ago, UTEX_ME said:

Even in the desert of the late 80s and early 90s you could tell the teams loved Texas. The last 10 years not so much

oh they LOVE "tEXAS"....the high value degree that says UT that someone else did a lot of work for them to get

all of the good weed in Austin and the fucking off they can do

all of the kick ass facilities to lounge around in and facetime from and make tictok videos in

the kick ass gear they get

the great food and housing

and the fuck off attitude you can put in to get it and not take a seat for another player with more heart and desire

Edited by ButtFumble
  • Hook 'Em 1

11 minutes ago, Wally Pryor said:

About the school. What it stands for.  And is willing to stand for the school song after a fucking gut-wrenching loss in the biggest game of the year.

Go, Sam.  Move on beyond these gutless, entitled pansy teammates that surround you.  Fuck them all.

Choosing not to sing that song is what this school stands for, Ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free after all

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

There’s already a thread on the football for virtue signaling. Me? I’m more upset at the millionaire “leaders” that are failing these young men at every turn.

Haha.  A rich made our players forget how to play basic fundamental football?  Damn those rich people.  Pure football players.   

21 minutes ago, Helobious said:

It’s a fucking song. It’s stupid that it caused such controversy, it has no inherently racist lyrics. It’s also perhaps just as stupid that people get so hurt & offended about people choosing not to sing it. 

It’s all become so fucking stupid.

Fine.  One can sing the song OR support your QB who left it all on the field.  If your pampered-ass life revolves around a song that has EXTREMELY loose ties to some 100 year-old racial stuff, then, I guess, good luck being happy going forward.

32 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Fine.  One can sing the song OR support your QB who left it all on the field.  If your pampered-ass life revolves around a song that has EXTREMELY loose ties to some 100 year-old racial stuff, then, I guess, good luck being happy going forward.

If there’s anyone who’s life seems to revolve around the song, it’s those expressing all this outrage over players not singing it.

• Hook 'Em 2

4 minutes ago, Helobious said:

If there’s anyone who’s life seems to revolve around the song, it’s those expressing all this outrage over players not singing it.

Disagree.  I don't have a strong opinion on the song.  I do have a strong opinion over a team that doesn't support its QB.  They could have just as easily waited on the field or near the tunnel before leaving the QB alone on the field to honor the song.