The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

1 minute ago, David Dennison said:

For?

Where should we start?

Lying to get a FISA warrant X4.

Treason by a cabal at the top of the Justice Department and FBI who tried to enact their "insurance plan" to keep Trump out of office or overthrow him if he did happen to win.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Where should we start?

Treason by a cabal at the top of the Justice Department and FBI who tried to enact their "insurance plan" to keep Trump out of office or overthrow him if he did happen to win.

Somebody should really get on that. It sounds serious. 

1 minute ago, Crusher said:

Where should we start?

LOL.  Well, it's always nice to find that those on the other side of the argument are fucking idiots.

Image result for tin foil hat

5 minutes ago, Crusher said:

Where should we start?

Hahahahaha.  Why are you such a pussy that you want admit to be QAnon.  LOL 

OK... Now that this bullshit Russian collusion shit is over and a new AG to look into what really happened there is going to be some justice.

Have you guys thought about what happens to the people who try to overthrow the king? You better pull it off or you fucked. It's coming.

Why is Trump subdued tonight ?  I don't think it has to do with evidence.  He knows what he's done and said for all to see.  It's more likely due to someone he counted on being "loyal" to him not offering the protection he counted on.

All eyes on AG Barr.

Rosenstein/Mueller

Rosenstein/Barr

Rosenstein/Mueller/Barr

Barr/Rosenstein/Liu

Edited by triplehorn
ib4e

1 minute ago, Crusher said:

OK... Now that this bullshit Russian collusion shit is over and a new AG to look into what really happened there is going to be some justice.

Have you guys thought about what happens to the people who try to overthrow the king? You better pull it off or you fucked. It's coming.

Oh, sweetie, it's not over. It's just beginning. You lost a big election in November.

Does that apply to the GOP and Trump who tried to over thrown Obama over his birth certificate? Or does your standard just apply to fit your craziness 

3 minutes ago, Crusher said:

johnwallbruh_i4dlum.jpg

Arrests and trials. What else do you want?

You're suggesting that Trump will falsely arrest and try political opponents?

You're OK with this?

Don't answer that.  We know you're OK with that.  Most traitors willfully fall in line to lick the boots of their "king".

1 minute ago, Ted Lange said:

Does that apply to the GOP and Trump who tried to over thrown Obama over his birth certificate? Or does your standard just apply to fit your craziness 

Of course not. It would apply to people who really have the power to make it happen. Trump did not have the power to turn the whole American law enforcement apparatus against Obama at that time.

Who would have that kind of power in 2015-2016?

Obama did...?

14 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

how much did the IC investigating foreign births spend on his investigation of Obama?  And ya think the Tony Rezkos of the world wouldn't confess whatever he wanted to hear?

Just now, notre dame joe said:

how much did the IC investigating foreign births spend on his investigation of Obama?  And ya think the Tony Rezkos of the world wouldn't confess whatever he wanted to hear?

Hopefully for like 10 seconds.   Everyone with a aggy or above IQ knew it was bullshit racist crap 

They probably thought it would be easy. I mean Trump is such an easy target. Surely tons of dirt under his fingernails. New York Playboy in the 80's  We should be able to find tons of shit on him.

What they forgot was that people were tired of being on the dole. People in flyover country. They just want to work.

People that believed in Trump. He went to Wisconsin. He went to Pennsylvania  and Ohio and told them he would get their jobs back. And he did it.

I think they are going to remember that.

3 minutes ago, Ptown said:

But its ok to be racist of Russian and spread 2 years of non stop hate of russians and be xenophobic? With zero charges?

Russia isn’t a race ma’am. And so your thoughts on 4 years of whitewater or 3 on Hillary’s emails or Benghazi?  Yeah, that’s what I thought 

6 minutes ago, Crusher said:

They probably thought it would be easy. I mean Trump is such an easy target. Surely tons of dirt under his fingernails. New York Playboy in the 80's  We should be able to find tons of shit on him.

What they forgot was that people were tired of being on the dole. People in flyover country. They just want to work.

People that believed in Trump. He went to Wisconsin. He went to Pennsylvania  and Ohio and told them he would get their jobs back. And he did it.

I think they are going to remember that.

It's time for odds on who's the foot for this sock.

Huckleberry:  1.5:1

Anastasis:  2.1:1

Brisket: 4:1

Beau Vine: 7:1 (but only because he probably never ventures over here, otherwise 1.2:1)

2 minutes ago, Ptown said:

Racism and being xenophobic is bad, but if Hillary loses, 368 pages of stupid racism and xenophobic bullshit will be unleashed against Russia. 

Why, fucks knows, not mueller, but Democrats and racism and xenophobic bullshit is likely the cause. 

How many threads would there have been about crooked Hillary if she was elected.  More 

3 minutes ago, jimmyjazz said:

It's time for odds on who's the foot for this sock.

Huckleberry:  1.5:1

Anastasis:  2.1:1

Brisket: 4:1

Beau Vine: 7:1 (but only because he probably never ventures over here, otherwise 1.2:1)

Well lets see....

Who do I like among the possibilities? 

I'm gonna go with Beau Vine...Plus its the longest odds if I am gonna make any money off this shit.

15 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

Hopefully for like 10 seconds.   Everyone with a aggy or above IQ knew it was bullshit racist crap 

Technically our sheriff got a taxpayer funded trip to Hawaii to 'investigate' Obama's birth. But he's an elected official and the taxpayers got their money's worth.

But really, trying to analogize with political scandal of the week fails. No one suffered real consequences.  But when the con hoax is backed by the government an inquisition ensued. What the feds did makes Watergate look like a 3 card monte game.  Truly the biggest scandal of several generations. 

4 minutes ago, Ptown said:

Nice that you admit that this Russia/Hugo/Mueller/370 pages nonsense is racist, xenophobic, and only about the election. You make me weep for this country because of people like you.

So you admit that Benghazi, White Water, Birtherism, Jade Helm, EMAILS, was all bullshit, but NOW that someone digs into a piece of shit like trump, the libertarian is upset!!!!

People like you are why The entire country fucking laughs at libertarians. Fucking socks 

Edited by Ted Lange

2 minutes ago, Ted Lange said:

So you admit that Benghazi, White Watee, Birtherism, Jade Helm, EMAILS, was all bullshit, but NOW the libertarian is upset!!!!

People like you are why The entire country fucking laughs at libertarians. Fucking socks 

While their high. Thanks to Libertarians.

Please pray for Ted Lange folks, he going through a tough time, his whole world is crashing down, with fake facts and phony suppositions. Mueller failed him, mom, dad, teachers, and life failed him. Its not looking good. Please, thoughts and prayers Teddy. Love you. Heart.

Nice punt, almost made it inside the 20.  

So let’s skip Russia. As a faux libertarian, I assume there is nothing trump does that offends you. Or nothing that you are willing to admit.

You offend me, Trump doesn't. You wanted Mueller to find crimes and fake Russia boggy men, where there wasn't any. You don't want truth, you want to win, and destroy your enemies. Its sad, but 370 pages of bullshit. Why stop now.

And there is the American “libertarian,” in a nutshell. And why nobody takes them seriously. Frauds. 

8 minutes ago, Ptown said:

1. Fuck you

2. Not a democratic, not a republican, not a libertarian, I hate cunt liberals like you

3. Fuck your skank mom, your arguments suck. 

L O L

fuck your feelings.  MiB is probably a libertarian, you are a trump CUCK. 

7 hours ago, Jim Tom Pinch said:

This is a 366-page Left Wing circle jerk.

Mueller has been this boards Billy Lucci and Hugo it’s Ham for the last two years with their minions eating it all up. Now they have released the recruiting rankings and the Aggys are shocked it’s not what their two propogranda ministers promised. 

Aggy to the SEC brought us the glorious morons and their socks that basically took over the board. Like pigs in shit.