The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

Ok since Anastasia refused to tell me I went and read the CNN article and sure enough, there’s an investigation into an allegedly forged document. Loud fart noise. 

Theres also an ongoing investigation into the alleged size of my dick. I’ll let you know the results soon. 

6 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Anastasia will not rest until the surly board has finally eliminated FISA warrant abuses. So you motherfuckers better step up your game, right quick. 

I would settle for simply not being called things like a traitor and a pathological liar when I point out the propensity for these abuses at the intersection between the surveillance state and the political apparatus. 

ETA: I note that FISA extension was agreed to in a bipartisan fashion this week, under cloak of a CR. Nobody really cares. 

Edited by Anastasis

1 minute ago, Anastasis said:

I would settle for simply not being called things like a traitor when I point out the propensity for these abuses at the intersection between the surveillance state and the political apparatus. 

Done. Pretty sure I haven’t called you a traitor for pointing out your pet project but I will make a formal resolution at the next meeting of the surly liberal cabal to put a stop to this practice. That is if we can ever finally organize a meeting that is. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, JimmyJames said:

Done. Pretty sure I haven’t called you a traitor for pointing out your pet project but I will make a formal resolution at the next meeting of the surly liberal cabal to put a stop to this practice. That is if we can ever finally organize a meeting that is. 

Nobody is referencing a liberal cabal other than you. The reality is that both so called liberals and so called conservatives entrenched in the political apparatus wipe their ass repeatedly with the constitution and our 4th amendment protections. You are less than a court jester. At least a clown is amusing. 

24 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Nobody is referencing a liberal cabal other than you. The reality is that both so called liberals and so called conservatives entrenched in the political apparatus wipe their ass repeatedly with the constitution and our 4th amendment protections. You are less than a court jester. At least a clown is amusing. 

What side are you on?

24 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Good thing we got trump as the president then to fix all that for you.

But oh yeah. Both sides are always to blame. Thankfully we’ve always got you around to point that out for us. 

Yawn. 

The side that thinks thinks that wide scale government surveillance of law abiding Americans is problematic, and that in particular when the surveillance state intersects with politics that heightened level of scrutiny is appropriate. 

Trump is a law abiding American now? 

3 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

The side that thinks thinks that wide scale government surveillance of law abiding Americans is problematic, and that in particular when the surveillance state intersects with politics that heightened level of scrutiny is appropriate. 

Who is directing the heightened level of scrutiny?

Just now, JimmyJames said:

Trump is a law abiding American now? 

I know that paying attention is not your strength. 

Perhaps maybe look into the the mass surveillance operations that have been disclosed as result of various whistleblowers.  You will probably call them traitors. 

I know that paying attention is not your strength. 

Perhaps maybe look into the the mass surveillance operations that have been disclosed as result of various whistleblowers.  You will probably call them traitors. 

Not answering the question posed to you is one of your strengths. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

What do you propose?

He proposed nothing. He never does. His entire life's work is built around being a contrarian because being one gets you attention, even if it is negative. I put him on ignore because reading his posts is like reading fozzz or Emaw. Who wants to waste part of their day doing that?

Edited by UpperWestside
  • Like 5

1 minute ago, UpperWestside said:

He proposed nothing. He never does. His entire life's work is built around being a contrarian because being one gets you attention, even if it is negative. 

A simple proposition. How about we don't build a massive surveillance state that can be deployed for political ends. Maybe we throw up some red flags when political opposition research intersects with the surveillance state apparatus. Maybe we actually try to vociferously defend our constitutional rights without regard to political winds. Crazy shit. Right. 

A simple proposition. How about we don't build a massive surveillance state that can be deployed for political ends. Maybe we throw up some red flags when political opposition research intersects with the surveillance state apparatus. Maybe we actually try to vociferously defend our constitutional rights without regard to political winds. Crazy shit. Right. 

Do you even 9/11, bro?