The Robert Mueller Investigation

Hugo Stiglitz

45 minutes ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

Zavala, What’s the deal with Trump supporters and identifying people by diminutive forms of their first names? It’s such a strange tic.

How would anybody know who “Andy” is unless they click the link? Andy Griffith? Andy Gibb? Andy Williams?

Because he wants you to click his links. 

2 hours ago, Bookman said:

Clicked on the link and didn't see any Andy as a party to the suit. Do you have a link where someone named "Andy" is dropping his suit?

Possibly this:

Andy Signore, the creator of Screen Junkies’ Emmy-nominated Honest Trailers YouTube series — who was fired from now-defunct parent company Defy Media in Oct. 2017 amid allegations of sexual misconduct — has settled a countersuit that he filed against Defy in the wake of his termination.

Before its shuttering, Defy fired Signore in 2017, citing “egregious and intolerable behavior.” At the time, one accuser claimed that Signore “took out sex toys and tried to force them in me.” In response, Signore sued Defy last August for breach of contract and negligent infliction of emotional distress, and also claimed that Defy fostered a “culture of profanity and obscenity.” On Monday, Signore’s attorney dismissed the suit, Variety reports, following a notice of settlement. The terms were not disclosed.

“While I will not discuss anything related to my former employer, I am relieved that this is finally behind me and looking forward to exposing the truth,” Signore told Variety in a statement. “Now that the case has been settled, I plan on releasing evidence and information, which will absolutely refute the false accusations of sexual assault, abuse, and retribution. I did not do these things, and in the coming days I will provide materials to support this, so I can finally move on with my life.”

Or this

t’s been nearly 60 years since ‘The Andy Griffith Show’ debuted on television, but the descendants of those who created the program’s theme song have just filed a lawsuit against CBS, the network that originally aired the show and that currently possesses distribution rights.

The basic details of the lawsuit are simple: the plaintiffs maintain that CBS used ‘The Andy Griffith Show’ theme song without the permission of its creators, Earle Hagen and Herbert Spencer.

9 hours ago, Anastasis said:

Russia about to take over sports programming including mlb in Japan. Boxing in US.  Queen of England in on it.  Also Goldman Sachs. 

https://www.bloomberg.com/amp/news/articles/2019-10-24/billionaire-blavatnik-seeks-to-raise-500-million-for-dazn

While this is a thread re the Mueller Investigation, this tidbit is something that I see as a direct result of having a President that is ignorant, a criminal, and a puppet. Our alliances and business infrastructure (among a whole lot of other things) will be shackled thanks to him.

It's auspicious for the Trump impeachment inquiry that this damning Mueller testimony from Rick Gates is coming out right as Roger Stone begins his trial.  Recall this reporting from last January after Stone was indicted:

Roger Stone Indictment: Is this all Mueller has, or is he closing in on Trump ?

"WASHINGTON — When special counsel Robert Mueller charged a dozen Russian intelligence officers in July with hacking the Democrats, the indictment described online conversations between a Russian operative and "a person who was in regular contact with senior members of the presidential campaign of Donald J. Trump."

That person, it quickly emerged, was Roger Stone.

But the long-awaited criminal indictment that finally dropped against Stone on Friday did not charge the political dirty trickster with conspiring with the Russians. Instead, it accused him of lying to Congress about his interactions with WikiLeaks, the group that Mueller says accepted hacked Democratic emails from the Russians and released them during the campaign

[...]

"Just because this indictment doesn't slap you in the face with a conspiracy doesn't mean Mueller doesn't have that evidence."Vance added, "Could this be the endpoint? Maybe, but this doesn't look like a capstone indictment. It leaves too many un-pulled threads."Glenn Kirschner, another former federal prosecutor and NBC News contributor, went further: "This is a conspiracy indictment," he said. "He just left out the conspiracy charges."

cont.

--> Based on what we've learned in the last 24 hrs, it would be something for the House to have Rick Gates, for one, testify publicly for the impeachment trial and wrt Trump obstruction.  There's a lot more evidence about to come out in the Stone case.  And it's likely also going to be produced for the public in an impeachment trial overseen by Congress - the body in a position to actually do something about Trump's abuses and criminality.

TrumpCo conduct in the Russian election attack in many ways mirrors the conduct we're witnessing in the Ukraine election scandal.  It's ALL linked in one big continuum..

27 minutes ago, triplehorn said:

Based on what we've learned in the last 24 hrs, it would be something for the House to have Rick Gates, for one, testify publicly for the impeachment trial and wrt Trump obstruction.  There's a lot more evidence about to come out in the Stone case.  And it's likely also going to be produced for the public in an impeachment trial overseen by Congress - the body in a position to actually do something about Trump's abuses and criminality.

TrumpCo conduct in the Russian election attack in many ways mirrors the conduct we're witnessing in the Ukraine election scandal.  It's ALL linked in one big continuum

If the Ukrainian stuff in the House leads to a shitload of the other stuff (Mueller, etc.) being revealed to the public, well played Schiff and Pelosi, well played.  

The tweets will be delicious.  

42 minutes ago, atomheartbevo said:

If the Ukrainian stuff in the House leads to a shitload of the other stuff (Mueller, etc.) being revealed to the public, well played Schiff and Pelosi, well played.  

The tweets will be delicious.  

We already know players like Rudy and Manafort, who had a direct role in events associated with the Trump/Russia 2016 election operation, have also been revealed to be directly involved in the sequel - election 2020 Ukraine.  We all have also now seen photos spanning years of Rudy and Trump et al with Russian mob tied Parnas and Fruman (via the indicted oligarch  mobster Dmitry Firtash).  It's not hard to imagine that some of those 50 bank accounts cited as evidence by SDNY in their indictments of Parnas and Fruman will appear as overlapping evidence between Mueller Trump/Russia and SDNY Trump/Ukraine investigations.  I expect there will be multiple lines of overlap emerging.  It's all related.  

16 minutes ago, David Dennison said:

We'll know next November.

Ah, so it's all just a show to influence the upcoming election. 

What will you do if it backfires? 

Trump 2016 ran on getting rid of government corruption, incompetence, wasteful bureaucracy 

Trump 2020...

1 minute ago, Zavala said:

Ah, so it's all just a show to influence the upcoming election. 

What will you do if it backfires? 

Trump 2016 ran on getting rid of government corruption, incompetence, wasteful bureaucracy 

Trump 2020...

Nope.

It won’t backfire because anyone who currently supports trump at this point is a ok with corruption and this isn’t impeachment over lying about getting a blowjob. He’s finished one way or the other. 

Yeah he lied about that, obviously. 

Trump 2020 will be a repeat of all the same lies. Won’t work this time, no matter how much you try to spam up this board.

1 minute ago, Doc Sam Beckett said:

Donald. 

Fucking Mueller 

So this would have been in the redacted portion and I guess Mueller felt that this was either more in line with his obstruction punt to congress or he felt that this bit of evidence did not rise to the level of criminal conspiracy.