Getting paint off a car door

So a couple days ago I’m at Lowe’s getting some shit and I get a notification on my phone that my car alarm is going off. I go outside and apparently some mouth breathing neanderthal had rammed my car with a shopping cart, leaving a steak of paint on my door.

What’s the best way to get this off? After googling, I tried goo gone and WD-40 which didn’t work that great. I got a decent amount off but it required scraping it off with my thumbnail. At this rate I will be left with bloody stumps for thumbs.

1e82800945fecf4877f2d997367182a2.jpg

I would go to a pro.  It appears that that is a Tesla and they are relatively infamous for not having the best paint.  So I wouldn't try anything abrasive or a polisher on my own.

Might try some bug and tar remover, which is probably not all that different from WD40 or Googone, e.g. a mild solvent.

32 minutes ago, TwiceHorn said:

I would go to a pro.  It appears that that is a Tesla and they are relatively infamous for not having the best paint.  So I wouldn't try anything abrasive or a polisher on my own.

This !

Would also report it to Lowe's to try to identify the culprit.    Sry for your misfortune,  that is serious damage on a nice vehicle.

• Hook 'Em 1