So this happened in the Indiana/Rutgers game

ztejas

29 minutes ago, ztejas said:

What the fuck

However, it got called back due to the guy throwing the ball over his head backwards. Can't do that apparently.

That's not a rule, Zavala. 

Looked like that little flip at 0:17 might have been forward, although the side judge was standing right on the line and didn't call it.

7 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

That's not a rule, Zavala. 

Looked like that little flip at 0:17 might have been forward, although the side judge was standing right on the line and didn't call it.

Lol good to know. I guess they just fucked up the call on the flip you're talking about. I assumed there was some rule on starting it forward by throwing it over your head.

16 minutes ago, Huckleberry said:

Yep, 15's lateral when he was falling down at about 18-19 seconds was a forward pass. 

I mean... maybe. I don't see how you overturn that. If it was forward it was just by a couple of inches. He tosses it from right on the 41 and his teammate catches it at basically the same hash. 

2 hours ago, ztejas said:

I mean... maybe. I don't see how you overturn that. If it was forward it was just by a couple of inches. He tosses it from right on the 41 and his teammate catches it at basically the same hash. 

Yeah very strange, wonder spread was