Shaggy fantasy hoops 2021

shadow_operative

On 3/15/2022 at 10:34 PM, shadow_operative said:

should we all just start keeping up with each other's box scores according to this post?

@Baboontyme @Radical Larry

well, just fyi, this is what i'm doing. i'm keeping track of baboons's box score and trying to beat him. i hope that we can figure this out somehow. 

Don't think I got manager access. So this matchup will end on Sunday and it's win or go home? Is that right?

I'm hosed with Steph and Mitchell done for the week. 

What is the draft keeper rule again? Is it kosher to cut good players loose if they're not going to play for a week or two?

ok, actually i think i know what is happening.  there are only 3 weeks left in the season.  the "play-in" round should have been the week before last and not last week.  then 2 two-week playoff matchups between the top 4.  

my team has been ass all year so i was pretty checked out on this league most of the year, but no one let me know that the final regular season week was upon us (likely because you all though the season was ending a week later as I did) and to manually setup the matchups.

long story short, its a clusterfuck.

On 3/14/2022 at 6:03 PM, shadow_operative said:

i believe this is how it's supposed to go:

4 Omar Comin' vs 5 Baboon's Goons

3 Radical Larry vs Done Durdy

byes: Ergatta and Rick James 

Ok I'm trying to pull this together. I should have done it earlier before games started. I was able to subtract today's stats and figure out that Durdy and Radical Larry Were 5-5-1 with FG % as the pending factor. Doh. So I had to go back and add the daily FGM/FGA for each because there was no way to back out the current stats even with screen shot stills - only shows current %, not total FGM/FGA. Anyway, it wound up Radical Larry .476268 and Done Durdy .476702 so Durdy wins. 

I'm going to try to set the finals up as Rex outlined above. Seems like no one really cares but if anyone does speak up. 

Well shit man I don't know. Are we just calling this thing a wash? Not super fair to the top 2 guys. But I didn't mean to try and spring changes on anyone, just no one was really doing anything. I can maybe change it back? @Radical Larry @RexWilson I don't know who the other top seed is or I'd @ him. I'm fine sending my money directly to whoever. 

On 5/18/2021 at 11:48 AM, shadow_operative said:

make the buy-in $100, and the payouts as follows:

regular season: $200

winner: $500

runner-up: $200

third place: $100

ok, so it looks like Rex is owed $300 ($400 - his entry fee) with the rest of payout money going to Timmy (Durdy gets his $100 back for finishing third). so we need three of y'all to send Rex $100, and then the other four to send me their $100, which i will give to Timmy. here is my venmo info:

BDBD0F44-E99C-4EED-87E0-58A5006C5C9F.jpeg

Edited by shadow_operative

Rex I don't know who is who but I think a bunch of folks stopped checking this thread. Probably need help from @BigOrange1 to see who paid him earlier if anyone did, and tie usernames to teams.

Paid to Timmy/winner via Derka:

Radical Larry

Baboons Goons

@shadow_operative?

@ztejas ?

Need which 3 to send money to Rex?

Ok moved to my laptop so I can multi screen. 

If I am understanding Derka's post above, payouts should be as follows:

Timmy/Rick James Bitch - $500

RexWilson/RiskFreeErgatta/Nicholas - $400 

Done Durdy - $100

First place - Timmy/ Rick James Bitch - This is Derka's buddy and Derka is paying him in person. Owed $500 prize, minus his own $100. Paid to Timmy already: Baboon's Goons, Radical Larry, ztejas (Chief Sitting Out I think?), and Derka himself (I think Omar Comin?). Should be set at this point. 

Second place - Ergatta/Rex- Owed $400 prize, minus his own $100. Paid to Ergatta - no one. 

Who still needs to pay (to Rex):

@BallamaticBevo

Hot Fucking Garbage

UT Intramurals

I assume one of these is @BigOrange1 but I don't know which.