Texas opens as a pick em v Iowa State

TexasMan

4 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

I just noticed that the local ABC station is in a fight with AT&T so no game on Uverse.  I am a streaming idiot.  Any suggestions?  Does ABC have a channel I can get on Roku?

Dudestreams has been my go-to this year. Least amount of pop-ups and other bullshit 

• Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, CTC2 said:

I just noticed that the local ABC station is in a fight with AT&T so no game on Uverse.  I am a streaming idiot.  Any suggestions?  Does ABC have a channel I can get on Roku?

ESPN APP usually carries the ABC game since both owned by Disney....

5 hours ago, CTC2 said:

HD antenna at Wal Mart. I have one that ran me $11 and gets about 18 channels. Otherwise, just use the ESPN app. Sounds like you have cable. Log into watch ESPN and you’ll have ABC. 

9 hours ago, CTC2 said:

Assuming you don’t live 30+ miles away from the local ABC broadcast tower, a pair of old rabbit ears will pick up the game.

If no rabbit ears, any cheap store bought antenna will do the trick. 

You don’t need cable or a streaming service for the broadcast networks if you live in a town or city big enough to have a local ABC affiliate station  

9 hours ago, CTC2 said:

Depending on where you live, Locast.org streams local channels for free. Or a $5 donation if you appreciate them enough. 

On 11/22/2020 at 3:02 PM, LTtxfan said:

Interesting O/U 58.5... A bit higher than last four ISU/TEXAS games

ISU vs Texas Results for Matt Campbell

• 2016     Texas Won             27 - 6 
  • 2017      Texas Won.           17 - 7
  • 2018·    Texas Won             24 - 10
  • 2019      Iowa State Won     23 - 21

20-16, with 4 minutes left... under still looking ok