No emotional support for you

CooterBrown

https://thepointsguy.com/news/new-dot-rule-emotional-support-animals/

No more emotional support animals on planes; DOT closes major loophole

The U.S. Department of Transportation just announced a major revision to its Air Carrier Access Act (ACAA) with specific updates to the Traveling by Air with Service Animals section. In it, the agency makes a final ruling on emotional support animals. When the final ruling goes into effect, 30 days after the publication date in the Federal Register, emotional support animals will no longer be considered service animals.

Seriously though, fuck y’all and your dim witted lapdog. Good riddance.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

It is one of the most idiotic concepts ever allowed to exist in the first place.

Good riddance!

If you need emotional support, bring a flask... while being able to convince TSA you're not burning the plane down with Tito's...

Edited by slorch

Yeah, despite 100,000mi/year (pre-Covid), I'm still a nervous wreck when I fly.  My body just never got used to the turbulence and rough flights still fuck with my heart.  But I've never thought, "You know what would take the edge off?  A stinky cat that's bothering everyone in my row that I need to deal with the feces and piss of while I'm having this panic attack.  Yeah, that would make this turbulence easier."  

Also, that cat would have be named after my previous coping mechanism and "Quarter Tab Xanax and 4 Tito's & Soda" is a long name for TSA documents. \

I guess "Quarter Tab Tito" could be a cool pet name.  

Edited by Lobo