2020 - 2021 Dallas Mavericks: That motherfu*ker in Dallas is coming

CBT

Yeah they’re down 3(current) starters and their backup PG. 4 starters if you’re count KP.

They’re still playing very well overall. Defense is much improved even when DFS and Richardson were out.

That’s the biggest improvement.

Also with Luka. Dude is amazing. Yes he had a bad shooting night. But the thing about Luka, and what makes him different than say Harden, is that even when his shot isn’t falling he does so much more.

His passing end running fo the offense is still elite. And his defense this year has been better than average. Actually since the Bubble it has. People sleeping on just how much he’s improved defensively.

Maybe just maybe they can keep their head above water till all these guys get off quarantine and KP comes back. Otherwise they’re in trouble.

2 hours ago, RexWilson said:

I read the NBA says players do not spend more than 15 minutes within in 6 feet of each other during a game.

Not sure how accurate I find that to be. I have wondered why they dont modify a few areas of unnecessary closeness: opening tip, lineup for the first free throw.

interesting take, but all it takes to transmit this virus is for someone to breathe the wrong way on you.  still you would hope the experts know better than a layman.

4 minutes ago, conVINCEd said:

Sure, but KP is gonna be on a pitch count.  Johnson is a versatile mf’er, and that is gonna prove very useful for the next week or two.

Sure. Wasn't disagreeing, just saying Green is also going to get a long of run at the 3. I guess you could also play KP some limited minutes at the 4 when Boban is in. Going to be an interesting ride. 

1 hour ago, conVINCEd said:

Also, I thought Brunson was positive.  Am I misremembering that?

JB is just in quarantine bc of exposure. 

cuban pretty much said its 4 guys and brunson in quarantine so presumably its jrich and dfs I think. its all pretty confusing though :D

On 1/12/2021 at 10:06 PM, crum said:

JB is just in quarantine bc of exposure. 

cuban pretty much said its 4 guys and brunson in quarantine so presumably its jrich and dfs I think. its all pretty confusing though :D

May have been explained before the last game but the injury report has 5 guys- Brunson, Jrich, Powell, dfs, and Kleiber. 

21 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

We’re gonna bubble wrap KP all year and end up with the 6/7 seed.

this.  if we don't think we can win, he'll have an "injury".  if we think its in the bag without him, he'll have an "injury". if he plays 30 games I will be shocked.  

probably 7/8 seed.

1 hour ago, gsoda3 said:

I hate how Luka doesn't get a lot of calls but they gotta stop letting that affect their play

i agree that he bitches about stuff at the basket way too much.  I'm more pissed about how late in the game they let defenders get real tight on him/foul him on the perimeter.  they did the same thing to Dirk for years.  they would never let guys do that to other star players.